When is the last time u saw AVATAR

Started by Hufwe ta'em, March 04, 2011, 07:58:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toliman

Komäri

True, but I am still in the process of getting hold of the extended edition, so I am sad I don't have the full version

Hahaw[hhvhhvcz]

Before too long time that I'll try to watch it again as soon as possible even though I am quite busy with school.
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: $1551 ($396 with sales) (updated 17.3.16)
  • Games owned: 97
  • Games not played: 34 (35%)
  • Hours on record: 1,825.3h

Tìlu

About a year ago surprisingly. I may watch it again here sometime soon.

Hufwe ta'em

Last Saturday i watched it after been sad from the recent even, it bring me hope that peace can comeback on our plane .

sorry for poor English this morning

Toliman

Right now  ;D :)

Quote from: Hufwe ta'em on November 14, 2016, 06:08:49 AM
Last Saturday i watched it after been sad from the recent even, it bring me hope that peace can comeback on our plane .
:(
but it's good that it bring hope to you

Hufwe ta'em

Quote from: Toliman on November 14, 2016, 07:55:54 AM
Right now  ;D :)

Quote from: Hufwe ta'em on November 14, 2016, 06:08:49 AM
:(
but it's good that it bring hope to you
well last time that movie kick in was during a dark time too, what will reserve 201x

moonbeam

Click the dragons to give them love!

Toliman

moonbeam

Quote from: Toliman on November 15, 2016, 08:34:19 AM
Quote from: moonbeam on November 14, 2016, 10:52:38 PM
It's been a couple of years.
O.o ... such long time

I love the movie, and movies overall, it's just that I tend not to watch ones I like over and over again. There are movies I watch once a year, like "E.T" or "Ghostbusters" but I just haven't gotten around to watch "Avatar" in a while.

Click the dragons to give them love!

Toliman

Quote from: moonbeam on November 15, 2016, 05:22:15 PM
I love the movie, and movies overall, it's just that I tend not to watch ones I like over and over again. There are movies I watch once a year, like "E.T" or "Ghostbusters" but I just haven't gotten around to watch "Avatar" in a while.
Yeah, I understand you. It's same for big part of my favourite movies, but Avatar is for me still such addictive ...  ;D :)

Hufwe ta'em

Tirea Aean

The language and this forum for me are what have been very much addictive..

BlueHusky2154

About a month ago while on the bus. I was on my way home from an overnight trip and my laptop's battery was dead. I watched Avatar on my phone. It's my downloaded (legally, I bought it from Google Play) copy for "emergencies." Basically when boredom strikes.
Avatar, Furry, Amateur Astronomy, IT, PC gaming, Minecraft, Fortnite, music.
My life summarized.
:ikran: 8)

Toliman

Quote from: Tirea Aean on November 17, 2016, 09:00:12 PM
The language and this forum for me are what have been very much addictive..
Same here  :)

archaic

Quote from: moonbeam on November 14, 2016, 10:52:38 PM
It's been a couple of years.
From beginning to end, ^this^.
Small bits of it, often since then. I would really like to just sit back and watch the whole movie in one viewing again.

I miss it being in theaters.

:(  :(
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Toliman

Quote from: archaic on December 28, 2016, 10:10:13 AM
Small bits of it, often since then. I would really like to just sit back and watch the whole movie in one viewing again.
Why you can't watch whole movie? Lack of time?

Atkxìn

I last saw it over Christmas break from school. My wife got me the Blu-Ray Collector's Edition! I already had the DVD CE, but it's much clearer (I thought) on Blu-ray. The movie changed my life in many good ways. :) It always inspires me to want to be better and do more good in the world. I want to watch it again soon.

BlueHusky2154

Quote from: Atxkìn on January 15, 2017, 08:05:40 PM
I last saw it over Christmas break from school. My wife got me the Blu-Ray Collector's Edition! I already had the DVD CE, but it's much clearer (I thought) on Blu-ray. The movie changed my life in many good ways. :) It always inspires me to want to be better and do more good in the world. I want to watch it again soon.
DVD is going to be in 480p standard definition, and Blu-ray is going to be in 1080p Full High Definition.

I watched Avatar: Extended Collectors Edition last night.
Avatar, Furry, Amateur Astronomy, IT, PC gaming, Minecraft, Fortnite, music.
My life summarized.
:ikran: 8)

Atkxìn

Quote from: TEAgaming2154 on January 15, 2017, 10:37:46 PM
DVD is going to be in 480p standard definition, and Blu-ray is going to be in 1080p Full High Definition.
Haha, yep, much clearer!

Edit: figuring out how to do quotes.