Started by Rallion, January 19, 2010, 05:30:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swok Txon

Honestly, it has never been officially said to my knowledge that the reason why china pulled it is because they think it will have a rallying effect on its people. That theory has only come from skeptics as china would NEVER release anything like that to the world and the logic behind it is flawed as you pointed out.

I'm not entirely sure why maybe somebody else knows?

bagget00

Truthfully, the Chinese government bans any foreign made movie after about two weeks. It was just amazing that they left avatar alone for a month. I'd say there was more of avatar there than many other outside movies before. The news just roots for the underdog and distorts the truth a little for sales. Also a Chinese guy died about 2 weeks after watching the movie, but the papers said that the movie killed him by exciting his heart and giving him a heart attack.
"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

"Latin and Zombies. Technically dead, but still influencing society."

Author of http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-fanfiction/displayed/

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Death by Avatar, the only way to go.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Technowraith

They banned the movie but they're naming a mountain after ones found in the movie. Oxy-skxawng. (oxy-moron)
See that shadow? It's the last one you're gonna see.

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Quote from: Technowraith on January 26, 2010, 09:16:55 PM
They banned the movie but they're naming a mountain after ones found in the movie. Oxy-skxawng. (oxy-moron)

Next, WALMART is gonna get renamed RDA.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it