College Clubs

Started by 'Ì'awn Menari, March 01, 2017, 05:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Ì'awn Menari

Kaltxì!

Wonder what everyone's thoughts would be on having clubs in their colleges for fellow 'Rrta Na'vi to interact and learn together.  I mean I know my school amongst others have their own Quidditch team (I so wish I could play for mine, stupid knees) why not a group for us :)
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Tirea Aean

I would be ecstatic.

I would actually start one and provide lectures/classes and study groups.

Problem is, at my school, everyone is too busy studying "real things". Mehhhhhhhhhhh

:palulukan:

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Tirea Aean on March 01, 2017, 08:14:44 PM
I would be ecstatic.

I would actually start one and provide lectures/classes and study groups.

Problem is, at my school, everyone is too busy studying "real things". Mehhhhhhhhhhh

:palulukan:

HRH this is 'real' too xD.  I'd rather take this than Spanish.  Heck even if it's just a few ppl studying wouldn't be too bad.
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Tirea Aean

Yeah totally with you on that one.

I was just saying it's unfortunate that so many people probably don't see it as real or worthy of their time.

This language is the greatest. I love everything about it. Would be nice to meet someone in person on a regular basis to speak it too like this. The Linguistics club thought it was cool, but after my initial hello I'm that guy who speaks and teaches that language spoken by the tall blue people in avatar spiel, it never really got mentioned again. The general feel came across as like.. Huh. That's pretty cool I guess.

BlueHusky2154

This is a distant dream for me, because I am the only known 'Rrta Na'vi within a 200 mile radius. Otherwise I would be down to form a club.
Avatar, Furry, Amateur Astronomy, IT, PC gaming, Minecraft, Fortnite, music.
My life summarized.
:ikran: 8)

'Ì'awn Menari

Ik the feeling, I think I'm the only 'rrta Na'vi in my neighborhood. 
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Tirea Aean on March 01, 2017, 10:41:35 PM
Yeah totally with you on that one.

I was just saying it's unfortunate that so many people probably don't see it as real or worthy of their time.

This language is the greatest. I love everything about it. Would be nice to meet someone in person on a regular basis to speak it too like this. The Linguistics club thought it was cool, but after my initial hello I'm that guy who speaks and teaches that language spoken by the tall blue people in avatar spiel, it never really got mentioned again. The general feel came across as like.. Huh. That's pretty cool I guess.

That's true, I get odd looks around my school when I try and spread the word of LARP hrh
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Aka`ula

That would be a nice thing to have  :). I don't know too much on the groups in my school but if there are language groups right now, they are the generic type (for US): i.e. Spanish/French/German. But you never know what fans of the movie/language are lurking in the shadows waiting for something like this too.

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Aka`ula on March 02, 2017, 08:40:49 AM
That would be a nice thing to have  :). I don't know too much on the groups in my school but if there are language groups right now, they are the generic type (for US): i.e. Spanish/French/German. But you never know what fans of the movie/language are lurking in the shadows waiting for something like this too.
Yeah that's a good point. Maybe everyone who would be a member also thinks the same thing that there's no point. But they're all waiting for someone to start it.

via LG-K550 (Tapatalk)