Crimean crisis, will Crimea join Russia?

Started by Tsanten Eywa 'eveng, March 18, 2014, 02:11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vawmataw

Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

I also see the Norwegian Royal Defense has to intercept Russian airplanes everytime.

Here is a photo taken by the Norwegian Royal Air Force on 31st of October. On the right you see a Norwegian F-16 military airplane and on the left is a Russian SU-34 «Fullback». This was taken outside the Norwegian Sea, north of Finmark County. The Russians is doing this everytime, and now all across Europe, all the way down to Portugal.

Here's another where a Norwegian F-16 is following a Russian Tupolev TU 95.

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Kemaweyan

Nìrangal frapo tsirvun pivlltxe nìNa'vi :D

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Annexation? Didn't actually Mikhail Gorbachev simply just gave away East Germany to West Germany?

Vawmataw

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on January 28, 2015, 03:53:57 PM
Annexation? Didn't actually Mikhail Gorbachev simply just gave away East Germany to West Germany?
I would mention this wiki article about this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Final_Settlement_with_Respect_to_Germany

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

baritone

US President Obama endorsed economic policies that offer the Communist Alexis Tsipras, who came to power in Greece.
This event is very important for the future of Ukraine.

Immediately after the coup in Ukraine Alexis Tsipras spoke against the new government of Ukraine, calling him a Nazi, because he was opposed to the neo-conservative economic policy of Ukraine. Now that the economic policy of the communist government in Greece approved by the US President and the IMF refused to give credit to the government of Ukraine, the situation in Ukraine would change for the better.

Ukrainians are unhappy with cuts in social spending. The third in the number of seats in the Ukrainian parliament party "Self Help" believes that the separatists and they want the same, and they hope to negotiate with them, after the victory over separatists. The separatists have repeatedly called the volunteer corps, which are fight them, unite with them to establish a new Ukrainian government, which would meet their common interests. Ruslana, a supporter of the Maidan, claimed that many people among separatists are participated in the protests against the former governments of Ukraine, and calls to stop hostility. Party members of the "Right Sector" recently participated in protests against the government of Ukraine, together with the Communists. Previously, it would have ended mutual fight, but this time they peacefully discussed and agreed that their goals are very similar. Separatists also dissatisfied with their government, and would like to speak out against it, but they fear that Ukrainian troops attacked.

The current government of Ukraine holds its power only on the continuation of the civil war. The power of the leaders of the separatists and separatist dependence on Putin also held in the war. I believe that if the Ukrainian government will fall as a result of the coup and the new government has promised to negotiate with the separatists, separatist leaders will weaken the power, Putin will be able to retreat under threat of sanctions without losing face. If the civilized world fought against Russia for the protection of peace and justice, the war in Ukraine could be easily stopped. Unfortunately, the conflict with Russia in Ukraine is more like it as if the old and the young mafia fighting over money, and the old mafia has become so much disgusted that some countries are willing to support the young. Since both mafiosi still full of energy, they will not allow the Ukrainians to make peace.

archaic

It has recently been strongly hinted to me, that the Regin spyware, recently found by Symantec*,
was used to provide information to western governments, that Putin was behind the apparent 'uprising' in Ukraine.
It was implied that Regin had already been replaced before it had been identified.
I am also aware (from other sources) that British intelligence agency GCHQ was actively recruiting programers during 2013 and 2014, and may still be doing so at this time.

*http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-30171614
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Kemaweyan

Vawmataw

Kemaweyan

A very powerful explosion in Donetsk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuQ5EPnSE_4

Probably Putin's «humanitarian aid» exploded...

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

It must be really scary for those who live there, and it must be really difficult to leave, because who knows, if you get shot. I am pretty sure that already has happened there.

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Kemaweyan on February 08, 2015, 06:46:17 PM
A very powerful explosion in Donetsk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuQ5EPnSE_4

Probably Putin's «humanitarian aid» exploded...
Whatever that was, it looks very scary. :o

Tìtstewan

Oeyä eltur tìtxen si.

Sooo, it seems Russia indeed helped the separatists...

Kemaweyan

Probably there are no real separatists, but they are just Russian troops and mercenaries. It's Russian military intervention in Ukraine.

Wind12

I hope all eastern clan( Europe) tsmuktu stay safe and see better days in the future, what is going on over there is sad, very sad only.

Kemaweyan

baritone

As far as I know, public opinion polls show that the inhabitants of Crimea are still satisfied that Russia annexed Crimea.

Ukraine crisis: The last days of Aleksey Mozgovoi, rebel hero of the 'Ghost' battalion - killed in an ambush

I remember well how Putin's agents threatened Mozgovoy to death because he took an anti-fascist forum in Alchevsk, with the participation of communists and anarchists from Europe. I hoped that they decided to give him to act in its own way. It turns out that I was wrong. He was an idealist, the only politician in the Ukraine, who thought about the interests of ordinary people who need jobs, wages, housing, medical care. There is no single piece of land in Ukraine now, where Ukrainians can decide their fate themselves. The memory of Mozgovoy remain among these fighters for human happiness as Nestor Makhno, Buenaventura Durruti, Che Guevara.