Halloween is close my friends!

Started by Lynxcat, September 19, 2016, 06:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynxcat

kaltxi ma frapo!

Hello everybody! Halloween is close! (kinda, but to me Halloween is everyday  ;D) I would like to know what/ who you are going this Halloween! Are you going as a Na'vi? a vampire? a demon? or a princess? I would love to know! I also can help with any makeup tips/ questions regarding Halloween. (such as lowest-priced suppies)

For this Halloween, I am going as Mr. Quinlan from the TV "The Strain" and I am also going as Jeff the Killer.  :)

(Here are the pictures of the characters)

So please! I would love to know! Or if you're too old to dress up, tell me what you usually do on Halloween. I am very curious!  :D
Uniltirantokx fmawn! :) :ikran: http://avatarsequels.com/

Vawmataw

Personally I ''gave up'' Halloween, but there will probably be Halloween activities at my school.
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Lynxcat

Quote from: Vawmataw on September 19, 2016, 06:48:55 PM
Personally I ''gave up'' Halloween, but there will probably be Halloween activities at my school.

Oh ok I see. Any you are lucky that your school does that with Halloween.  :D

Rotobull cz

Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

Lynxcat

Rotobull cz

Quote from: Lynxcat on September 20, 2016, 03:51:51 PM
Quote from: Rotobull cz on September 20, 2016, 03:02:23 PM
We don't celebrate Halloween here.

Whaaaaat?! I'm sorry..  :(

Maybe sb does... But I've never seen anyone... And honestly - I don't mind. ;)
Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

Komäri

It's not a big thing where I am either...

Ertew

Quote from: Rotobull cz on September 20, 2016, 03:02:23 PM
We don't celebrate Halloween here.
Same here.
Halloween appears here about 10 years ago. But from about 5 years I see a huge regress each year.
I never took part in this pagan festival because it's too cold: about 15*C at day and 10*C after dusk.

Temperature may be the reason for regress. Maybe if We can move Halloween to summer ...

Back to topic.
If I ever perform cosplay I'm sure it will be Avatar. Nothing else matters  :toruk:
Any errors in spelling, tact or fact are transmission errors.

Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.

Hahaw[hhvhhvcz]

Since Halloween is considered here as American/West celebration, people don't support/celebrate it much...

On the other hand, I'd to, some day, coplay as Avatar/Na'vi.  8) :ikran:
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: $1551 ($396 with sales) (updated 17.3.16)
  • Games owned: 97
  • Games not played: 34 (35%)
  • Hours on record: 1,825.3h

Toliman

Quote from: Hahaw[hhvhhvcz] on September 21, 2016, 02:57:28 PM
Since Halloween is considered here as American/West celebration, people don't support/celebrate it much...
Yes, it's true

Quote from: Ertew on September 21, 2016, 01:17:04 PM
If I ever perform cosplay I'm sure it will be Avatar. Nothing else matters  :toruk:
Yeah  :)

shaeshae

well, im hoping to go as Na'vi, but i dont know how!  ???   :( but im goimg to find out! my dad is an artist, so he'll know what to do. im excited because by Halloween ill probably know more Na'vi to be in character! im going to re watch the movie and learn how to move like a Na'vi person. i really want to say trick or treat in Na'vi. is there a way to say that? :-\
  :ikran:

Tìlu

I'm probably not dressing up, but may pass out candy! :D

BlueHusky2154

I totally forgot to think about my Na'vi cosplay that I was going to do this year...
I need to get in gear now if I want to do this...
Avatar, Furry, Amateur Astronomy, IT, PC gaming, Minecraft, Fortnite, music.
My life summarized.
:ikran: 8)

Ertew

Quote from: shaeshae on September 21, 2016, 11:19:51 PM
well, im hoping to go as Na'vi, but i dont know how!  ???   :( but im goimg to find out!
First, check temperature on Halloween night.
Bodypainting is ok for temperatures above 20*C (70*F). Lycra/spandex costume is ok for range 15-25*C (60-80*F), depend how much layers You use.
For temperatures below 20*C (70*F) it's good to cosplay as avatar wearing full RDA suit. Optionally You or Your friends can dress as RDA solider.
IMO alcohol-based paint are the best choice, costume is in the middle and water-based paint is the worse thing to chose.

Second, look at cosplay section on few forums and on similar forums (Tree of Souls, Avatar-Forums, ...) and chose things that are nice and easy to made.

Quote from: shaeshae on September 21, 2016, 11:19:51 PMim going to re watch the movie and learn how to move like a Na'vi person.
Check PM form me. I found movie split into single frames. That images are good to analyze small details.
For walking, start walking barefoot and learn forefoot strike. Everything else should come naturally. Btw, don't forgot to have tail ;)

Quote from: shaeshae on September 21, 2016, 11:19:51 PMi really want to say trick or treat in Na'vi. is there a way to say that? :-\
Please forgot about it. Na'vi have own culture. Mixing it with USA culture will never looks good.

Any errors in spelling, tact or fact are transmission errors.

Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.

Lynxcat

Quote from: shaeshae on September 21, 2016, 11:19:51 PM
well, im hoping to go as Na'vi, but i dont know how!  ???   :( but im goimg to find out! my dad is an artist, so he'll know what to do. im excited because by Halloween ill probably know more Na'vi to be in character! im going to re watch the movie and learn how to move like a Na'vi person. i really want to say trick or treat in Na'vi. is there a way to say that? :-\

Ooo! That sounds so cool! And I don't know how to say treat or treat in Na'vi, but I too would love to know! I have always wanted to play as a na'vi! Oh, and if you need any help with the costume, I can totally help!  :)

Lynxcat

Quote from: TEAgaming2154 on September 22, 2016, 09:02:35 AM
I totally forgot to think about my Na'vi cosplay that I was going to do this year...
I need to get in gear now if I want to do this...

It would look so cool! And if you do cosplay as a Na'vi, please post it on the forum! I would love to see the outcome!

Lynxcat

Aw I'm sorry that you don't celebrate Halloween.. :( But if you do dress as a Na'vi, I would love to see the outcome!

Rotobull cz

If I were to dress up as a character it would be these three:
(the Joker from The Dark Knight film)

(Oswald Cobblepot AKA the Penguin from the Gotham tv series)

(E. Nygma AKA the Riddler also from the Gotham tv series)

Na'vi would be lovely also, but it requires too much make-up, unfortunately. It would be fun, however.

Toliman

Quote from: Rotobull cz on September 24, 2016, 08:52:39 AM

Looks interesting  :)

Lynxcat

Quote from: Rotobull cz on September 24, 2016, 08:52:39 AM

Na'vi would be lovely also, but it requires too much make-up, unfortunately. It would be fun, however.

Those look like cool characters!  :)