General Discussion > General Discussion

How is everyone doing during these hard times?

<< < (2/2)

Lynxcat:

--- Quote from: archaic on April 01, 2020, 01:53:27 pm ---Welcome back Lynxcat! Great to see you again, I'm so glad things are getting there now. Truely  :D  :D
Did the bullies get identified, and into apropriate amounts of trouble for what they said?

Presently, and with evertything that's gone on lately ..... I'm still here!
I've been making ultra slow progress on a new fan fic, it's the darkest I've written. By a mile. Maybe more.
I did fit in writing another, which was a very short single post piece, which I posted here .....
https://forum.learnnavi.org/spam/can-we-get-to-5000-posts/30200/?action=post;quote=669886;last_msg=669922
I'm still making über miniscule progress with learning the language, but I live in hope. One day, one day.

--- End quote ---

The bullies were identified but the school didn't reprimand them. This sadly is common when the accusers are rich snob kids who have so much money that they threaten to sue the school if anything bad happens to them. It's really aggravating.  >:( But on a happier note, hey! That's awesome! I'll have to check your fanfic out! That's really awesome that you're making progress with the language! Every little step counts! :)

Lynxcat:

--- Quote from: Toliman on April 01, 2020, 02:37:46 pm ---
--- Quote from: archaic on April 01, 2020, 01:53:27 pm ---Welcome back Lynxcat! Great to see you again, I'm so glad things are getting there now. Truely  :D  :D

--- End quote ---
This§ :D :D Welcome back!

With me, all is more or less OK, despite these current not easy times.

--- End quote ---

Irayo for the welcome! I'm glad that you're doing OK!  :)

Kxanay:
OK is good :)

Toliman:

--- Quote from: Lynxcat on April 01, 2020, 07:10:46 pm ---Irayo for the welcome!

--- End quote ---
Kea tìkin :)

--- Quote from: Kxanay on April 02, 2020, 02:13:33 am ---OK is good :)

--- End quote ---
:)

Lynxcat:

--- Quote from: Kxanay on April 02, 2020, 02:13:33 am ---OK is good :)

--- End quote ---

:) :) :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version