Is Someone Interested In Mysterious Incidents?

Started by Eìrä, June 22, 2019, 05:54:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eìrä

Kaltxì ma eylan sì frapo! I'm back on LN.org! I was missing this place, but i discovered something very interesting and i would be happy if you want to join!

Some weeks ago i saw a movie, a horror movie called "Devil's Pass" which is inspired from real things! Since then i started to be interested by a huge mistery case! The mistery case is called "Dyatlov Pass"! It's a long story! Also, my study about Na'vi language and culture still stay! ;)
I never thinked that i will be so interested into a mistery case which is since 1959!

My question is:
    Is someone interested in mysterious incidents?
Oe tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi nìteng ma eylan! Oel ayngati kameie nìwotx! 'Rrta lu oeyä kelku!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!
LN Community - Second Family and Home!

Feel Free To Correct My Na'vi Writing If I Did Mistakes!
 Oe lu numeyu numtsengä alu LearnNa'vi! Irayo nìtxan ta ma oeyä Ayeylan ulte ta ma Tìtstewan!
Nìolo' Pxoeng Seykxel Ma Eylan!

KEMÌRI A NGARU PRRTE' KE LU, TSAKEM RÄ'Ä SIVI AYLAHERU!

Ta:Eìrä :-*

Mech

I had been fascinated by the "Taman Shud" case which i learned only recently.

Toliman

Many years ago I was interested by the "Philadelphia Experiment" and many myths and speculations about it.

Lynxcat

Uniltirantokx fmawn! :) :ikran: http://avatarsequels.com/

Mech

When I was younger I was intrigued by the paranormal. It was before I had access to the internet and mainly before Wikipedia. My sources were hearsay and urban legends and generally the Press that was "biased" towards the paranormal.

As i grew older I could cross-check my earlier sources and beliefs, I learned what is an "urban legend"and also what is a "fake news" (which unfortunately got a name just recently). i realized that many of the "facts" that i took for granted were biased and could be challenged skeptically. But back then i had no access to skeptical literature.

Recently i read some old paranormal/conspiracy theory magazines and I was surprised at how biased and misinformed they were. Some of those articles were written not by experts but by young amateur essayists who wrote only with the role of "freethinkers", using half-knowledge in order to support their own beliefs and persuade us also. I was terrified to think how much these articles would have affected me if I had read them some years earlier. At least now I had the luxury to check some of those claims and "facts" in Wikipedia.

However i must say that i hold a middle-ground. i have argued with skeptics who simplistically dismiss anything that falls beyond what they understand as "rules of nature", there are several things that flal in a grey area and I don't think I have the "right" to dismiss them so painlessly.

Toliman

Yeah, when I was younger, I was more interested in urban legends and paranormal too.

Eìrä

Same! I heared of paranormal things...but i never saw something paranormal by myself! I like mistery, so i have an idea! I'll make something about Mistery Cases in general! There can be every mistery which you heared, but how someone said we must check if that is real or fake!

I saw thousands of documenaties about paranormal things, UFO's, about Egypt and about Dyatlov Pass (recently)!
I heared and of Bucegi Mountains that there are some magnetic energy which makes people to not feel tired!
Oe tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi nìteng ma eylan! Oel ayngati kameie nìwotx! 'Rrta lu oeyä kelku!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Oe lu numeyu numtsengä alu LearnNa'vi! Irayo nìtxan ta ma oeyä Ayeylan ulte ta ma Tìtstewan!

Mech

Well, some mysteries that made great real-life stories without supernatural elements are the Tamam Shud case, and the hijacking of DB Cooper. One time i read the whole articles in Wikipedia and they made a really exciting read and also a mindf*ck although I guess you can find entertaining youtube videos about them too.

Another mystery that i found somehow creepy is about the so-called "Number Stations".

Another mystery with a somehow supernatural flair was the "Lead Masks Case", with two guys wearing some equipment and dying mysteriously while possibly attempting to contact aliens, as it is widely believed (the mundane explanation is that they experiemnted with drugs)

Toliman

I would forgot, earlier I was interested by cases of lost airplanes aand ships in area of the Bermuda Triangle + also existence of several others similarly misterious areas on the Earth.

Eìrä

Srane! I know about the Bermuda Triangle! I also heared and of Atlantida, a big mistery too! I'm really interested in these mistery cases!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

archaic

In "Atlantis Rising" (a documentary by National Geographic) it is claimed that Atlantis is located in the Doñana National Park in southern Spain.
This is a documentary made with input from James Cameron, and is worth watching, even if the science behind the claim is more treasure hunting than archeologically rigorous.

They lay out a plausible case for the site, and I'm happy to accept it as a 'maybe', but it's not a 'case closed' as far as I'm concerned.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Toliman

Yeah, this documentary I saw too and really it is worth watching.

Eìrä

Quote from: archaic on June 23, 2019, 06:00:09 PM
In "Atlantis Rising" (a documentary by National Geographic) it is claimed that Atlantis is located in the Doñana National Park in southern Spain.
This is a documentary made with input from James Cameron, and is worth watching, even if the science behind the claim is more treasure hunting than archeologically rigorous.

They lay out a plausible case for the site, and I'm happy to accept it as a 'maybe', but it's not a 'case closed' as far as I'm concerned.
I saw it! :D

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Teyvit te Koletxi Rosarey'itan

Mi esti interesenti por la topikn
ĉu vi scias astra vojaĝojn :) :D

You are usesing lenition when
you want to talk about two or
more of the same things

example: one tsmukan 2 or 3 or more than 4 (smukan)

(Kx > k) (K > H)

(Px > P)  (P >F)

(Tx > T) (TS > S)

Eìrä

Quote from: Teyvit te Koletxi Rosarey'itan on June 24, 2019, 01:41:20 PM
Mi esti interesenti por la topikn
ĉu vi scias astra vojaĝojn :) :D

Out of body experience? ???
Niet (No)! I mean...i never was in places where these legends and huge mysteries are...not yet!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!

Teyvit te Koletxi Rosarey'itan

tio estus kiam via menso forlasus la korpon :D
sed vi ankoraŭ vivas :D

You are usesing lenition when
you want to talk about two or
more of the same things

example: one tsmukan 2 or 3 or more than 4 (smukan)

(Kx > k) (K > H)

(Px > P)  (P >F)

(Tx > T) (TS > S)

Eìrä

Quote from: Teyvit te Koletxi Rosarey'itan on June 24, 2019, 02:01:47 PM
tio estus kiam via menso forlasus la korpon :D
sed vi ankoraŭ vivas :D

;D :D hrh!

Ma Teyvit, i promise that i will not die when i will go to Kholat Syakhl or to places where happened some strange things!

I'm still alive and i will not die so quickly! I promise!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!