R.I.P. Hugo Chavez: 1954-2013

Started by Vawmataw, March 06, 2013, 06:09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vawmataw

Yesterday, on March 5th, 2013, died the president of the Venezuela, Hugo Chavez, by the cancer he fought for 2 years.

He was president since 14 years and made changes to the country. Maybe not always good.
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Toruk Makto

I gotta say that I am not crying my eyes out over this. But that's just me.

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

No crying here, either. It is far more upsetting to find a lion killed a woman at a sanctuary in California today. They had to kill the lion to get him off of her. Captive lion attacks on humans are actually rather rare, so something went seriously wrong here. :(

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Taronyu Leleioae

Buh bye Chavez.

& agrees with 'Eylan.  Something had to trigger that event...

Tsmuktengan

I don't feel any sympathy for this guy at all. He has seriously harmed his middle class, ruined the country's agriculture, and closed medias that were not relaying his propaganda. His party is also known to support the FARCs, the colombian marxist terrorists.

Countries like Brazil or Argentina have done a much better job at eradicating poverty and bringing justice in South America than Chavez, all proportions reserved of course (Belo Monte, did you hear?).

Irtaviš Ačankif

Quote from: Tsmuktengan on March 07, 2013, 01:24:33 PM
Countries like Brazil or Argentina have done a much better job at eradicating poverty and bringing justice in South America than Chavez
[sarcasm] Isn't Chavez really left-wing? Nooo! He loves the proletariat! [/sarcasm]
Previously Ithisa Kīranem, Uniltìrantokx te Skxawng.

Name from my Sakaš conlang, from Sakasul Ältäbisäl Acarankïp

"First name" is Ačankif, not Eltabiš! In Na'vi, Atsankip.