School and avatar

Started by Syulang, June 29, 2011, 07:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syulang

I'm in History class right now and a class is playing Avatar right next door. I'm having a hard time not just staring at it right now lol. I keep seeing things about Avatar everywhere!  ;D oh, Jake is abut to make his speech, awesome. I'm not learning about Charles Perkins at all, lol. Fitsenge awngeya!!  ;D
Oel ayngati kameie ma oeyä aysmukan sì aysmuke ulte Eywa ayngahu livu

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

Kayrìlien

If it makes you feel any better, I just looked up Charles Perkins on Wikipedia and learned about him for you.  ;) Rather interesting person if I do say so myself; sort of an Australian Rosa Parks. It's a shame we don't learn much of anything about Australia here in the U.S..

Kayrìlien

Syulang

well, we dont learn heaps about the US either. I only remember bits of their involvement in the Vietnam war. I've never been to the US, but it might be interesting to go there one day.  :)
Oel ayngati kameie ma oeyä aysmukan sì aysmuke ulte Eywa ayngahu livu

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

Lolet

Quote from: Syulang on June 29, 2011, 08:19:54 PM
well, we dont learn heaps about the US either. I only remember bits of their involvement in the Vietnam war. I've never been to the US, but it might be interesting to go there one day.  :)

There's cheese in Wisconsin, and that's all you really need to know.  ;)

I wish my class played Avatar, but no, it's only Holocaust movies, Veggietales, and health videos. And they fast forward through half of the health videos.  ::)

guest2859

Yeah, my sophomore year after the finals was nothing but watching Avatar. About half of my classes played it sometime or another, and to top it off, beginning of my Junior year we marched to three of the soundtrack songs (Destruction of Hometree/Bioluminescence of the Night/War). Have to say last year was a trip for Avatar at my school...

guest6785

Last year,my fencing class got to watch avatar,because it was raining and the sabres and foils were being treated for rust.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Lolet te Maticay on June 29, 2011, 10:20:52 PM
Quote from: Syulang on June 29, 2011, 08:19:54 PM

There's cheese in Wisconsin, and that's all you really need to know.  ;)

I wish my class played Avatar, but no, it's only Holocaust movies, Veggietales, and health videos. And they fast forward through half of the health videos.  ::)
And different school just 10 minutes away, rented a ( too big ) HD screen to play Avatar on, and they also had a screen outside to watch the soccer game then ( we came in second in the championship )

But that school has too much money anyway
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF