Tears of joy and indescribable feelings.

Started by Kxani, October 14, 2012, 09:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kxani

IRL:

Hi everyone!
I see so many new faces and is is unbelievable to be back after a years break from this site.
I have so much that I want to tell all of you and I will take it all step by step.

* My character Professor Katie Harper Miller is not dead, she lives on and I WILL join the next Avatar Larp.
* I can't believe that you guys still are listening to my version of "I See You" and the Avatar based song "The Choice".
It makes me so warm by heart and I really want to thank all of you for the wonderful support and love that you given.
* I am continuing the music process and I am also going to be in a movie that comes out next year, I can't tell you
all to much about it though but it has nothing to do with Avatar :p
* I am going to take up my social life here again and I am going to continue learning the language of Na'vi.

..and finally.
I was actually crying when I logged in and saw all of your amazing messages and support and it is all our brother Tirea Aean
that made me come back. I was actually sitting in front of the computer, crying hen I logged on now. I love you all so much.
You have no idea how much you guys meant and really mean to me. You are all a part of me. Amazing members and mods! <3

Love.
/Jordan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC
My brothers and sisters.
I am so happy to finally be back here on Pandora and I have actually nothing to tell you about my trip back to earth. There is
nothing to tell, to be joyful about there and there is nothing about my life there that would interest any of you wonderful creatures.
My days was always empty without you and I am now finally filled with peace while once again returning, home. Ma tsmuke, tsmukan,
I will now stay for a longer time since it takes time to educate a new research team. I will sped most of my days in the village.
A home is always a home and no science will ever take that away from me.

And to all of you jar heads, Hi.

Eywah Ngahu ma soaia!
/Prof. Katie Haper, Miller

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Prof. K Miller on October 14, 2012, 09:45:59 PM
IRL:

Hi everyone!
I see so many new faces and is is unbelievable to be back after a years break from this site.
I have so much that I want to tell all of you and I will take it all step by step.

* My character Professor Katie Harper Miller is not dead, she lives on and I WILL join the next Avatar Larp.
* I can't believe that you guys still are listening to my version of "I See You" and the Avatar based song "The Choice".
It makes me so warm by heart and I really want to thank all of you for the wonderful support and love that you given.
* I am continuing the music process and I am also going to be in a movie that comes out next year, I can't tell you
all to much about it though but it has nothing to do with Avatar :p
* I am going to take up my social life here again and I am going to continue learning the language of Na'vi.

..and finally.
I was actually crying when I logged in and saw all of your amazing messages and support and it is all our brother Tirea Aean
that made me come back. I was actually sitting in front of the computer, crying hen I logged on now. I love you all so much.
You have no idea how much you guys meant and really mean to me. You are all a part of me. Amazing members and mods! <3

Love.
/Jordan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC
My brothers and sisters.
I am so happy to finally be back here on Pandora and I have actually nothing to tell you about my trip back to earth. There is
nothing to tell, to be joyful about there and there is nothing about my life there that would interest any of you wonderful creatures.
My days was always empty without you and I am now finally filled with peace while once again returning, home. Ma tsmuke, tsmukan,
I will now stay for a longer time since it takes time to educate a new research team. I will sped most of my days in the village.
A home is always a home and no science will ever take that away from me.

And to all of you jar heads, Hi.

Eywah Ngahu ma soaia!
/Prof. Katie Haper, Miller

:')

:) Welcome back!

Kxani

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Don't know If I have seen you here before since I was registered here, but....

Welcome back :)

Eichhörnchen

Kaltxì ulte oel ngati kameie, ma nawma smuke

Quote from: Prof. K Miller on October 14, 2012, 09:21:57 PM
OMg, guess how much I have missed my lovely Na'vis <3 Oh! I can't even tell you in words <3

Many thanks for you unexpected and "fast" answer. :o ;D :-*

I am very surprised, but its nice to see you now on this famous place again. So I only say...

Welcome Back, or nìNa'vi nì'aw, zola'u nìprrte' livu Eywa ngahu frakrr sì fratseng ma Prof. K Miller! :-*

'Ivong Na'vi,

-ta Robert
kxetse sì mikyun kop plltxe

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Zolaw'u nìprrte', ma Prof. K. Miller. Seykxel sì nitram!

Wow! Its been some serious time since I last saw you post here!

I did not know you were responsible for a version of 'I see you'. Is that the piano version, by chance?

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Tirea Aean

Quote from: `Eylan Ayfalulukanä on October 15, 2012, 08:48:54 PM
Zolaw'u nìprrte', ma Prof. K. Miller. Seykxel sì nitram!

Wow! Its been some serious time since I last saw you post here!

I did not know you were responsible for a version of 'I see you'. Is that the piano version, by chance?

nah it's one of the ones that you hear on Tirea Radio every now and then. This one:

http://tirearadio.com/Jordan_Cansington-I_See_You.mp3

EDIT: Hopefully it's okay that I post that url here

Kxani

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng:
Hehe thanks so much, <3

Eichhörnchen
I am so glad to see you again, irayo <3
I have truly missed you.

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä
I would not ray responsible, more like .. I did it for you <3
But it is the link that Tirea put up ^^

Tirea Aean
Hehe it is totally ok dear. <3

Blue Elf

Welcome at home again, dear Professor :) It's nice you came back to us and I hope we get some new song(s?) from you (whether in English or Na'vi ;))
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Kxani

Blue Elf
Trust me, I will but in time. Thank you again :)

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Prof. K Miller writes

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä
I would not ray responsible, more like .. I did it for you <3
But it is the link that Tirea put up ^^

txoa livu oeru rutxe!
I did not mean this in a negative way! I rather like this version as well.  :), So, Irayo nìtxan!

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Toruk Makto

Welcome back, Jordan!  Hey, go check out the shiny new main www site that Seabass just finished a few weeks ago.

Markì

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Tsmuktengan

Welcome back! I have to say,  it is so fantastic to read messages filled with such a great joy.  :)

'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Tìtstewan

Welcome back!
It's always nice to have returnees. :) :D

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Tsmuktengan

Kxani

Tanks all of you for this wonderful welcome replies.
I have been occupied in studies but I will assure you that more music is to come
and that I have saved this site as a program page on the web browser. :)

Hehe nicely done with the site Toruk Makto! :D

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Prof. K Miller on December 03, 2012, 07:08:21 PM
I have been occupied in studies but I will assure you that more music is to come

I know how that is. I too have been in and out during studies/work/life/other activities. Welcome back.

Kxani

Quote from: Ftiafpi on December 04, 2012, 01:01:42 PM
Quote from: Prof. K Miller on December 03, 2012, 07:08:21 PM

I know how that is. I too have been in and out during studies/work/life/other activities. Welcome back.

Life always bites you in the ass after all :p But hobbies are still okay to have :)