You know you've been studying Na'vi too long when...

Started by wm.annis, March 29, 2010, 04:43:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sezawte

c-c-c-combo breaker!!!

You know you've been studying Na'vi too long when you fail your language exams because you were studying Na'vi instead of the languages you were supposed to
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here

Nanaki

Quote from: sezawte on April 10, 2010, 06:00:31 PM
c-c-c-combo breaker!!!

You know you've been studying Na'vi too long when you fail your language exams because you were studying Na'vi instead of the languages you were supposed to

epic :D cookie for this one ^.^
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

sezawte

It's funny because it's true ;D Spanish? French? no no no, I will not study for my Spanish and French exams :P
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

c-c-c-combo breaker!!!

WRONG!

You know you've been studying Na'vi too long when you fail your language exams because your teacher doesn't understand Na'vi.
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Quote from: Kawazoe on April 10, 2010, 06:38:23 PM
c-c-c-combo breaker!!!

WRONG!

You know you've been studying Na'vi too long when you fail your language exams because your teacher doesn't understand Na'vi.

Oh yea, I feel for this one :)
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

NeotrekkerZ

When you can identify every person on the forum by their pic and karma alone.
Rìk oe lu hufwemì, nìn fya'ot a oe tswayon!

ShadowMainZERO

Quote from: NeotrekkerZ on April 11, 2010, 01:42:23 AM

This is easier when they have unique(sp) pic (like me).

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

NeotrekkerZ

Rìk oe lu hufwemì, nìn fya'ot a oe tswayon!

Nanaki

Quote from: NeotrekkerZ on April 11, 2010, 01:42:23 AM

Or they sig' ;D
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Niwantaw

I'm the easiest to spot........

all my posts are evil  :D
Only mostly AWOL.

swiräk

...when you mom walks in, see you surfing here, and all that she sais is:

"if you'd use the energy for learning navi, if you'd use that for learning french,your grade would propably be a 6" (our grades are from 1(baddest) to 6 (best))...

just happend this friday...

sezawte

Ah I've had that, my response tends to be "well I use Na'vi more so it's more useful..."

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Quote from: sezawte on April 11, 2010, 08:57:47 AM
Ah I've had that, my response tends to be "well I use Na'vi more so it's more useful..."

YEEESSSSSSSSSSSS
thats exactly what I say.
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

ShadowMainZERO

My mom says that. All though I haven't been studying much. I guess I could use some sites I was linked to so I can learn how to read Japenese. I see so much Japanese text and I would be able to read it.

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Tsamsiyu92

^Google lu ngeyä 'eylan. :)

and to get on topic

...when you are planning to go to bed, you come on here, and here you are, just 1 and a half hour later.

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Rain

When you're posting here and you're three weeks late on Psychology homework...and Sociology homework...and you have a paper on the Environmental Movement due in two weeks...and you can't remember the last time you checked your online grade...and you haven't spent any money because you haven't gone anywhere because you haven't left the computer...

Off topic...how long does it take for a Learn Na'vi shirt to get to Indiana? Random thoughts...

You know you've been studying Na'vi too long when you care more about getting your shirts than you care about your GPA... :P
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

DJ Makto

When you will wear a Kaltxí Palulukan tee-shirt under your college graduation robes at the commencement ceremony.  ;D

I'm praying it arrives in time.  And yes I will post pics if I can ;D

sezawte

Nice.

Also, You know you've been studying Na'vi too long when you can identify it and make a joke out of it...