Author Topic: RULES: READ BEFORE POSTING.  (Read 1349 times)

Offline Tirea Aean

• The Blue One
  • Olo'eyktan Anawm
  • Palulukan Makto
  • nv Eywa'eveng
  • Can't help helpin'
    • Tirea Aean
RULES: READ BEFORE POSTING.
« on: October 06, 2010, 12:19:23 pm »
Kaltxì ma aynumeyu. As part of Project NgayNume, you must be immersed and corrected. The class attendence in teamspeak is only the association component. :D SO I have devised this weekly homework idea:

Every week, you are all expected to make at least one post IN NA'VI ONLY this subforum. I will start the topics, you all will respond to them. Use what you know from the prezis and Paul Frommer's blog to complete these assignments.

After a week, I will lock the thread and start a new one.

DO NOT FEAR being wrong and DO NOT FEAR CORRECTION.

Please do not use a dictionary...OR NiaN. If you' re gonna use the dictionary/grammar guide, Dont even bother posting in this board. The point of this is to use what you have learned in practice by chatting.
the point of this is to chat with others with what you know. I make the topics in such a way that it should be easily answered with given learned material. :) STAY ON TOPIC PLEASE

YOU MUST CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING  IN ADDITION TO THE CORRECTION WHEN YOU MAKE A CORRECTION:  I do not want any posts where it is JUST a correction. Try to encourage chatting by resoponding to posts before correcting them. Please, when correcting the previous person, Put the correction inside a [spoiler ][ /spoiler] tag. ALSO put the quote of correction IN the spoiler tag. The correction explanations can be in English.

PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE YOUR POSTS.

MOST IMPORTANT RULE: HAVE FUN WITH IT!! :D

--

Failure to abide by these rules results in rendering all results and progress monitoring useless and void, and at that point, there is no use of the participant to participate. so please guys, follow these rules. This board is how i TRACK PROGRESS. I cannot do this accurately if these rules are broken...this being ESPECAILLY true of using the dictionary and NiaN...that is exactly the learning that NgayNume is Measuring up AGAINST. :D

pängkxo ko! :D
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:02:24 pm by Spirit Blue »

Become LearnNavi's friend on Facebook Follow LearnNavi on Twitter! Watch LearnNavi's videos on YouTube

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | XHTML | RSS | WAP2 | Site Rules

LearnNavi is not affiliated with the official Avatar website,
James Cameron, or the Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation.
All trademarks and servicemarks are the properties of their respective owners.
Images in the LearnNavi.org Forums and Gallery may not be used without permission.

LearnNavi Affiliates:
ToS

LearnNavi is the community to learn Na'vi, the Avatar Language
"A place where real friendships are made." -Paul Frommer

AvatarMeet | Learn Na'vi Forum | Learn Na'vi Wiki | Na'viteri

LearnNavi