Yes
21 (95.5%)
No
0 (0%)
Undecided
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Vipiritx

This is Vipiritx, I'm making a Na'Vi Newsletter and planning on posting it on the web for anyone who wants to read it. I'll be typing up stories and news in the Na'Vi/Learn Na'Vi community. I need translators to translate English to Na'Vi. Your name will be cited as the translator unless you don't it to be. I'll make one every month. If you're interested in helping out e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll respond with the next day. Thank you and Eywa nghau.  ;D
~ Vipiritx ~

redes1

Sorry i can't help (not good enough) but i think that it would be a very good idea to put this together and wish you the best of luck in the making of the news letters. :)

Vipiritx

Thank you for your support. If you could help me think up some things to put in it that would be a big help. Ask as many people/friends of yours that could help. I need it all (I hate admitting stuff like that)...Thank you and Eywa ngahu!   :D
~ Vipiritx ~

Kyle Kepone

Oe lu 'eylan lì'fyayä leNa'vi

My Blog, including Na'vi lessons: http://dissentculture.wordpress.com

Nyx

Nice idea, I can maybe help a bit ^^ And you know what would be cool? If the newsletter was entirely in Na'vi :P but that might be hard to do.

Vipiritx

It would be a challenge...but good thing I like a challenge. It would be easy for people fluent in Na'Vi to read but then we could have an English version for those who can't read Na'Vi yet. Is that a good idea?
~ Vipiritx ~

jarka

I think the newsletter is a very good idea, but please could it be at least two language version? Unfortunately neither English nor Na'vi is my mother language ;D

Vipiritx

Well, Jarka, what is your language? I want to help everyone out when I make this newsletter.
~ Vipiritx ~

Nyx

The Na'vi version was just an idea, I think we'd need some more fluent people helping out with it, or at least correcting. But yeah, it would be fun to try ^^. And of course, it could be translated to other languages too if there are people up for that.

Vipiritx

That's a really good idea! Do you have any ideas for stories? I need a lot of help starting this first one.

Eywa ngahu.
~ Vipiritx ~

Kyle Kepone

Maybe something showing learnnavi.org's support of the BP oil spill cleanup crews?
Oe lu 'eylan lì'fyayä leNa'vi

My Blog, including Na'vi lessons: http://dissentculture.wordpress.com