Zerok...

Started by xelloss, May 27, 2015, 06:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xelloss

Kaltxì ma smuktu...

1838... Earth

2154... Pandora

On May 28, 1830, President Andrew Jackson signed the text "Indian Removal Act" which legalize the deportation of five Indian Nations to stole their land ...
"This is how it's done ! When people are sitting on s*** that you want..."

I know a big blue girl who could saiy
"This is sad... Very sad only..."

Tswa' rä'ä si ! Kawkrr !

Ps : The Indian Nations are the only Humans who live like animals in zones which have same name we use for savages animals...
Reservations...  :-X :(
Le premier homme qui est mort à du être drôlement surpris.
Partir c'est mourir un peu, et mourir c'est partir beaucoup.
La Terre est basse.
Les lénitions, en rouge

Le Na'vi fpi Ayskxawng 2022

allrock123

Avatars ability to "reflect" and "mirror" past acts of history runs quite deep,
Native American peoples carry within themselves powerful deeply emotional multi-generational memory's
of there encounters with Europeans and will certainly never forget the acts of genocide that some liken to
the Hidden Holocaust, for many it drove an act of self refection and deep questioning upon the root underlying structures of our peoples "Ethos" and I certainly feel for some this lies at the unseen heart aspects of post Avatar depression that people had challenges with after the film,,
Native peoples and there leadership structures recognize and hold very deep insight upon the underlying roots
of such issues, its naturally a part of there spiritual way of seeing
I would like to invite forum members to share deeper dialog on these feelings and also share some examples of that
structure.
In this example from Haudenosaunee culture former Leader Jake Swamp talks about the structure of the
there peoples Condolence ceremony and reflects upon roots going back a hundred generations as well as his own experiences this applies to all people not just people of native ancestry.
(Haudenosaunee leader Jake swam speaks on role of condolence from past wounds)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=eAlRwi9mnwA#t=2710

while I set the example to play from a certain time point where he speaks when one has time it is suggested
to watch the video from the start.

Irayo

Toliman

Quote from: xelloss on May 27, 2015, 06:24:29 PM
1838... Earth
2154... Pandora
Really terrible similarity  :(

Quote from: xelloss on May 27, 2015, 06:24:29 PM
Ps : The Indian Nations are the only Humans who live like animals in zones which have same name we use for savages animals...
Reservations...  :-X :(
Really cruel  :(

Quote from: allrock123 on May 27, 2015, 06:59:50 PM
Avatars ability to "reflect" and "mirror" past acts of history runs quite deep,

I totally agree. It's one of reasons why Avatar is still so impressive.

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

The whole 'manifest destiny' chapter of American history is indeed keftxoä fì'u nìtxan lu nì'aw. This IMHO, was even worse than our tolerance of slavery. Although the native American people did survive this time (and some prospered), they have never been quite the same.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

allrock123

Taking a look at the underlying roots behind the unseen and forgotten  "Doctrine of Discovery" also deeply applies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBAqizD_7Ls