"Hangman" game for IRC

Started by Toruk Makto, August 20, 2010, 02:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toruk Makto

Tuiq has suggested that a Hangman-style game in Na'vi for the IRC service would be nice to have, and I agree. It's a great idea. To that end, I need some Na'vi nì'aw phrases to use in the game. Any suggestions would be welcome, so please post them here!

Irayo!

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Nyx

That does sound like a good idea :D Just keep in mind that words like atxkxe and tskxe are going to pop up pretty fast. People are going to think of trying the ejectives pretty early on in the game. So how about instead use words like meoauniaea? Or something with few vowels like trrmrrve. (then again, I guess rr and ll will be thought of early too)

Oh and this could be a really good learning resource if you include many useful words :)

I'm sorry I'm not really helping with complete phrases now, I'm too tired, but you could just take some phrases from the translated quotes thread ^^

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Quote from: Markì on August 20, 2010, 02:50:28 PM
Tuiq has suggested that a Hangman-style game in Na'vi for the IRC service would be nice to have, and I agree. It's a great idea. To that end, I need some Na'vi nì'aw phrases to use in the game. Any suggestions would be welcome, so please post them here!

Irayo!

Hmm...how about stuff like:
Nivume lì'fya leNa'vi sunu oeru

Ke tsun nga pamrel sivi nì'aw, nga zene kop pivlltxe

Terìran kxamlä unil kame ngat.

Pol ngati fmayi tspivang.

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi