NaNa'viNoWriMo!

Started by `Eylan Ayfalulukanä, November 05, 2015, 05:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Here's a challenge, inspired by a similar challenge made in the Klingon community!

November is National Novel Writing Month. There is a standing challenge to write a Novel-length literary work in just the 30 days of November. The required length to be considered a Novel for the purpose of the challenge is 50,000 words, or 1,666 words/day. I have easily written well over that in a day, when I have had something interesting to write.

For Na'vi purposes, we'll scale it down to just 50 words/day. And it doesn't necessarily have to be a continuous literary work. It just sounds like an interesting exercise to get you to effectively use the Na'vi language.

Unfortunately for me, pressing matters in my personal life are leaving me with little time or energy to write much at all, so I don't plan to participate right now. But there is no reason whatsoever that this can't be done at a different time, or even every day if you have the time.

No need to post what you write; this is a personal challenge for your own development. Post here, or in another appropriate section of the forums only if you would like to.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]