"I see you, brother" dialogue / complete script

Started by Toruk IVIakto, December 26, 2009, 11:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toruk IVIakto

Hi everyone!

I am interested in trying to obtain a complete script of the film.

However a more immediate and smaller goal is to try to obtain the Navi for the prayer that Jake Sully says when he makes his first kill. 

The English subtitles go along the lines of

"I see you, brother ... your spirit will go with Eywa, but your body remains with the people"

I am going on memory here so I am not sure if what I said corresponds exactly, but anyway I would like the whole prayer, if possible...Thank you so much!

TM

shiaru

Oe kame nga, tsmukan... tirea ngayä tirea kä ka neto ne Eywa, slä tokxyä nga 'ì'awn Na'vi.

That's the best I can do for the part you got.
~Oe lu tanhì taronyu.~

Toruk IVIakto

thanks shiaru!

Did you get this from somewhere?  If so, where?  Having that resource would be valuable to me!

Thanks!

TM

shiaru

No no I translated that on my own, its NOT from the movie in any way, and is not a 100% accurate translation, just the best I could do with the line you have.

But I found the file for you, the sound file is on a compilation---> http://www.talknavi.com/page.php?page=11

yours is number 14. BTW give a tsmukan(brother) some good Karma someone gave me bad Karma for some reason.
~Oe lu tanhì taronyu.~

tute nuereime

there you go
*heavy sarcasm* someone didnt like the picture you have
kaltxì peng oeru fra'uya niNa'Vi

Eywayä mokri

Pay attention please when you are trying to put sentences from the movie here or linking to some talknavi samples. :)

As far as we know this is still kind of illegal. However neo put a message on talknavi saying that we'll take off everything if someone asks too. Though stay careful with that. :)
°°We don't forget anyone, we only get used to their absence.°°