56-60
8 (1%)
61-65
7 (0.9%)
65+
1 (0.1%)

Total Members Voted: 708

Fnua Atxkxe

True but it seems it would have been a bit harsh to send Weaver out into the wilderness for 10 years with only a copy of the Na'vi grammer and vocab to perfect her accent. Probably why they cast Wes Studi as Eytukan seeing as he was in last of the mohican's and would have good accent. I suppose Weaver could have done more practice on her accent seeing as Saldana's was pretty good. No I am not the keymaster keep looking ;) Would be more difficult to test someones maturity than age at these places I guess. I personnaly don't hold grudges against any lifestyle choice and don't see anyone on here as too old or too young. I think it's amazing that the language has such a wide appeal. Maybe if more people new about the site we might get more older members, I only found a link to this site by chance while surfing the net for avatar stuff.
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Kaiatéya

Saldana's accent was awesome .. she even had a great Na'vi accent on her English speech. (You can hear her doing things like replacing 'd' with 'tx', which inspired me in my recent video.) Admittedly she did have one advantage though, since she knows Spanish. A lot of the Na'vi vowel sounds are the same as Spanish. English has all of those, but we have a lot more and we're a lot looser with them ;)

Fnua Atxkxe

I was learning Spanish for 4 years at school so I suspose that helped me with my pronounciation. Though I hardly remember any of it, never really had a drive for Spanish. I wanted to learn Japanese but just this year the Japanese teacher left :(
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

ShadowMainZERO

I'm 15 and, even though no one is probably going to believe this, I would be in the 12th grade right now if my parents had let me skip ahead two grades. If I acctually concentrated and worked hard I could probably been in college right now...

If it sounds like I'm blowing my own horn then I am sorry. I did't mean to come off that way.

Zelenal

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Kaiatéya

Quote from: Zelenal on February 24, 2010, 12:04:13 AMIf it sounds like I'm blowing my own horn then I am sorry. I did't mean to come off that way.

Don't feel weird, I started college at 16 actually. :) It was a special program where you can finish high school through college credits also, but I still got college credit for it all and lived in a dorm. Pretty cool :)

I then proceeded to take something like 7 years to finish college. @_@ ;D So it didn't really gain me much time wise. More fun though! There were several hundred of us and it was one of the best experiences of my life.

ShadowMainZERO

Quote from: Kaiatéya on February 24, 2010, 11:00:23 AM
Quote from: Zelenal on February 24, 2010, 12:04:13 AMIf it sounds like I'm blowing my own horn then I am sorry. I did't mean to come off that way.

Don't feel weird, I started college at 16 actually. :) It was a special program where you can finish high school through college credits also, but I still got college credit for it all and lived in a dorm. Pretty cool :)

I then proceeded to take something like 7 years to finish college. @_@ ;D So it didn't really gain me much time wise. More fun though! There were several hundred of us and it was one of the best experiences of my life.

Next school year I plan to use an online school that prepares you for college. I think it even uses Roseta Stone for forien(sp) languages.

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Kahmeh

I feel old now...like 90% of the forum is under 25, but I suppose that's to be expected. :-\
~the ending has not yet been written~

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

[Off-topic] is your signature from Myst: Uru?  ;D

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

To live in the past is to die in the present.

Kahmeh

Quote from: Tskalep on February 27, 2010, 10:32:26 PM

Nay, I have yet to have the good fortune of playing that installment of the series,  but it is from MYST the original game.  ;D
~the ending has not yet been written~

Lon

Hi and Hey Julian,
        I voted and am in the 1% category. I am sixty-four a retired special ed teacher and part-time
instructor at a local community college. I spend most of my time with young adults. I have fun and enjoy   myself most days. Thank you for asking. -Lon

Kaiatéya

Kaltxì, ma Lon! Welcome to the forums :D

Kxawm

Quote from: Tsamsiyu Atsteu on February 27, 2010, 10:52:55 PM
I'm 25. I feel old. :P

I'm 55. . .going on 25. Txantsan!  ;D

(OT: I also do reiki, 20 years now.)

Atanä mungeyu

Quote from: Kahmeh on February 27, 2010, 11:03:17 PM
Quote from: Tskalep on February 27, 2010, 10:32:26 PM

Nay, I have yet to have the good fortune of playing that installment of the series,  but it is from MYST the original game.  ;D
lol'd i've played MYST and it rules!
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

Eyamsiyu

19, going on 20 in July.

I act like so many different ages at times, though, that you can never predict it.  I can act like a 13-year old smart-mouth, but on the other hand I can be like the wisest grandfather one would know (55-60ish).

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Julian Julian

Wow, I am completely enthralled that my poll has picked up on all various age groups. This significantly indicates that the age groups that are willing or interested in learning Na'vi are in no way homogenous. Quite exciting. :)

Eylon'wy

cool!
I was worried that I would be older than the other users.
I'm 20, I'm young, but every forum I participate I'm one of the older.
nice to see people of all ages! :D

Jake: 'What about this one? Run? Don't run? What?!'
Grace: 'Run! Definitely run!'
I love this! ;D

Aruk Tsuken

I'm 21, going on 22 in May.