56-60
8 (1%)
61-65
7 (0.9%)
65+
1 (0.1%)

Total Members Voted: 708

Yeya Swizaw

Im surprised that most people on here are older teens.

I expected it to be 20s-30s. Don't ask why.
"Everybody loves me... except people who don't"
  "Oe yawne lu frapor... oe ke lu suteru mungwrr"

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Yeya Swizaw on March 22, 2010, 10:45:00 AM

This only represents a subset of those who were visitors to the site, and a subset of those visitors who are members, and subset of those members who actually voted.  Considering the user base of the site, that is only around 1% of the registered members.
私は太った男だ。

Niwantaw

15 1/2
getting near the next bracket
Only mostly AWOL.

Txur’Itan

Quote from: tawtute akawng on March 22, 2010, 03:21:22 PM
15 1/2
getting near the next bracket

Funny how once you get past 20, you stop counting halves.

I don't see anyone saying I am 30 1/2 or I am 40 1/2 or I am 50 1/2, etc...
私は太った男だ。

Eana Tanhì

QuoteFunny how once you get past 20, you stop counting halves.

I don't see anyone saying I am 30 1/2 or I am 40 1/2 or I am 50 1/2, etc...

ofcourse you don't hear it from the older people because they don't wanna mention that they are older than for example 40... they wanna be younger, not older  ;D
no offence to the "older" people  ;)

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

zakovirka

I`m 16 years old(birthday 5th of May)

Yeya Swizaw

Quote from: Txur'Itan on March 22, 2010, 02:57:53 PM
Quote from: Yeya Swizaw on March 22, 2010, 10:45:00 AM

This only represents a subset of those who were visitors to the site, and a subset of those visitors who are members, and subset of those members who actually voted.  Considering the user base of the site, that is only around 1% of the registered members.

Yeah, but still, I don't really... well... err...
I'm out of argument now! Grr...

Kaiatéya

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on March 22, 2010, 04:14:43 PM
ofcourse you don't hear it from the older people because they don't wanna mention that they are older than for example 40... they wanna be younger, not older  ;D
no offence to the "older" people  ;)

I'm into my 30s and I still count in quarters, to some extent. It depends on the context. Sometimes I'll just say I'm $age and other times I'll say "I'll be $age+1 next Feb" or whatever.

My dad started counting backwards for a while. :D It's just a number! A person's internal maturity and their internal "oldness" are not necessarily tied to their age. There does tend to be a correlation, but not always. I was a pretty responsible teen, never did anything "crazy" (which I now regret .. lol), and so on. Still got treated like a delinquent by a lot of people by default. It was a pretty infuriating experience. Many older people get treated like their brains are rotted or they are too staid to get new/trendy things. But look at people like "The Gamer Grandma". And every time I go out to ride my bike, I see these pretty old guys who are lean as a board zip right by me .. makes me feel pretty sad as I lumber along.. ;D

Meh. It's just a number :P

tsyaltäftxuyu

I'm 25. Ahhhh how a quarter of a century just flashes by sooo quickly ....  ;D I just had my birthday last week.

Eana Tanhì

QuoteI'm 25. Ahhhh how a quarter of a century just flashes by sooo quickly ....   I just had my birthday last week.

happy birthday with a little lateness  :D

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Glad to see i:m in the majorety :D

Yeya Swizaw

I have to wait till December. Then I'm in the majority ;)

Tsufätu Ayioangä

lol.  My birthday is tomorrow but I'm still in the majority now cuz I'm just that good ;)

Kxawm

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Kaiatéya

Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on March 31, 2010, 11:03:00 AM

Geez .. what ever happened to rebellion being cool? ;)

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Quote from: Kaiatéya on April 01, 2010, 05:06:25 PM
Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on March 31, 2010, 11:03:00 AM

Geez .. what ever happened to rebellion being cool? ;)

I'm a rebel at my school at least.  I've seen two Avatar shirts around campus.  One of them was my friend who only liked the movie for the 'totally hot guys!' and the other was some random kid.  I ran up to him and said "kaltxi, oel ngati kamaie" and he looked at me like I was retarted and left...

Kaiatéya

You just have to perfect your Neytiri accent, and say "oel ngati kameie, ma tsmukan" with the little hand to forehead gesture. :) Maybe then they'd get it...

Kxeyo

Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on April 02, 2010, 11:11:21 AM

I'm a rebel at my school at least.  I've seen two Avatar shirts around campus.  One of them was my friend who only liked the movie for the 'totally hot guys!' and the other was some random kid.  I ran up to him and said "kaltxi, oel ngati kamaie" and he looked at me like I was retarted and left...

Lol, what am I reading there? I bet that could happen to me. Our school's full of boring girls and boys and even if I looked for other clan members, I would never find some. We maybe got some big Avatar fans, but they all would look at like a cow when I talk in Na'vi to them. What's up with all of them? We'll never beat Klingon like this!  ;D
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Atanä mungeyu

my birthday's soon xD and then: i'm still part of the 10.8 percent.. i'm becoming 14..Dx
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.