61-65
7 (0.9%)
65+
1 (0.1%)

Total Members Voted: 708

Kxeyo

Quote from: Tukruyä Tsamsiyu on June 25, 2010, 02:55:02 PM
Quote from: Hawnuyu Kelutral on June 25, 2010, 07:35:59 AM
Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on June 25, 2010, 07:26:05 AM
I think it's just that we Americans are crazier.  Crazy enough to start a site like this (though I am thankful for craziness in this case).

Payoang's actually german. ::)

True, but he lives in the States.

What makes him crazier? Nah, you just don't understand that the german are crazier. :P
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Niwantaw

English are crazier... look at us.. there is our government.. our country... me....
Only mostly AWOL.

bommel

Quote from: Tawtewng on June 25, 2010, 03:14:42 PM
English are crazier... look at us.. there is our government.. our country... me....
haha, you have the evil bankers xD

Lolet

I am Amerikan. I am crazy. Therefore, Amerikans are completely nuts.

Kxeyo

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on July 09, 2010, 01:42:24 AM

So I'm deep inside american. And a dork. ;D
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

kewnya txamew'itan

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on July 09, 2010, 01:42:24 AM

This reminds me of the "Hitler built autobahns" fallacy in games of mafia.
Internet Acronyms Nìna'vi

hamletä tìralpuseng lena'vi sngolä'eiyi. tìkangkem si awngahu ro
http://bit.ly/53GnAB
The translation of Hamlet into Na'vi has started! Join with us at http://bit.ly/53GnAB

txo nga new oehu pivlltxe nìna'vi, nga oer 'eylan si mì fayspuk (http://bit.ly/bp9fwf)
If you want to speak na'vi to me, friend me on facebook (http://bit.ly/bp9fwf)

numena'viyä hapxì amezamkivohinve
learnnavi's

Lolet

I had to take logic (unnngh) so I know how rididculous it is.  ;D

Jameso

Kaltxì

oe lu 13 zìsìt koak

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

A soon-to-be 15 year old here (My birthday is the 7th of september) ;D.
Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

RangerJim

Quote from: Fnua Atxkxe on April 23, 2010, 06:14:39 PM
I think it's great that we have such a wide age range on here, even if it is concentrated in one particular area :D. When we get one (we will) in the 65+ category and have someone in every age range, we need to have a party ;D

Maybe then we will have to look at under 10... ::)
Yá'át'ééh!

As the risk of being chided for replying to a post that's over 10 (or whatever...  :-X ) days old, here I am!

67 on Aug 13, '10, and looking forward to seeing Avatar 3 when it comes out in Dec '15!   ;D

And I'm another old geezer who also appreciates you younguns. In the apartment in which I live, I'm the oldest and am surrounded  by 20-somethings, and they keep me feeling young.

You can check out my Introduction in that forum, subjuct: Yá'át'ééh...   ;)  ;D  8)

Bright Blessings,
Jim
I am a warrior of the clan of Rangers,
and a Priest-shaman of the Mother.
----
Walk in Beauty and Honor – Strive for Balance.

Syaron

OMG! Another "boomer"! Welcome aboard!

Syaron
(57 in Feb 2011)
Shara

RangerJim

Quote from: Syaron on December 05, 2010, 11:25:45 AM

Syaron
(57 in Feb 2011)

Err, no. I was born in 1943, and that makes me a "War Baby", but no offense taken, young man...  ;D

Jim
----

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: RangerJim on December 05, 2010, 01:41:00 PM

Syaron
(57 in Feb 2011)

Err, no. I was born in 1943, and that makes me a "War Baby", but no offense taken, young woman...  ;D

Jim

Fixed. ;)

Well, I can't say that I can claim such experience, as I am only 20...

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Lolet

Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on December 05, 2010, 01:41:55 PM

Syaron
(57 in Feb 2011)

Err, no. I was born in 1943, and that makes me a "War Baby", but no offense taken, young woman...  ;D

Jim

Fixed. ;)

So old...  ;)

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Lolet te Maticay Irana'ite on December 05, 2010, 01:43:17 PM
Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on December 05, 2010, 01:41:55 PM

Syaron
(57 in Feb 2011)

Err, no. I was born in 1943, and that makes me a "War Baby", but no offense taken, young woman...  ;D

Jim

Fixed. ;)

So old...  ;)

And yet, so awesome.  Because old people are awesome. ;)

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Lolet

But us teenagers are the shiznit.  ;D

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

RangerJim

Quote from: Lolet te Maticay Irana'ite on December 05, 2010, 02:17:47 PM
But us teenagers are the shiznit.  ;D
All I can say is that I am quite happy to be around so many of you teens. I have a strong feeling that it'll keep my mind flexible...  :)

Well, I've been up all night and still need  to check in to the Beginners Forum, so...

Hayalovay, Eywa ngahu.

Jim
----

Syaron

Syaron
(57 in Feb 2011)

Err, no. I was born in 1943, and that makes me a "War Baby", but no offense taken, young man...  ;D

Jim

Hi Jim!
Sorry..guess I missed that one. And BTW....I am not a young man but instead a "young at heart" female!

Syaron (Na'vi name that was given to me by Dr. Frommer himself at the Oklahoma Humanities speech.....My earth name is Sharon)
Shara

RangerJim

Quote from: Syaron on December 06, 2010, 03:18:00 PM

Syaron
(57 in Feb 2011)

Jim

Hi Jim!
Sorry..guess I missed that one. And BTW....I am not a young man but instead a "young at heart" female!

Syaron (Na'vi name that was given to me by Dr. Frommer himself at the Oklahoma Humanities speech.....My earth name is Sharon)

:-[  :'(

Ah, yes, urrm... I was gently informed of that (by having my post edited to change "man" to "woman"). ::blush::

A teaching it was, and grateful I am! These days, I check profiles before replying... ;)

'Tis a pity you live over on the east coast. You mentioned being given your name by Dr Frommer up in Oklahoma. Do you travel over to this part of the US much?

The reason I ask, is that I live in Houston and just linked up with a couple of others who live in this area (including Markì, who gave me my Na'vi name), and we're planning our first local meeting. So, if you do plan to be in the  Houston area in the future, perhaps we can all get together [twirling his moustache, he sez, "Have some Madeira, my dear? I have a small keg of it here..."]  ;) ;D

Eywa ngahu,
Tsìm
----