56-60
8 (1%)
61-65
7 (0.9%)
65+
1 (0.1%)

Total Members Voted: 708

Smaoe

Ah, the variety of people whom are interested in the beautiful Na'vi language makes me proud to be a part of the group. I'll be a year older in December on the 26th day and I can't wait until that moment. Transportation will be a lot more simple and I'll have a lot more freedom. However, most of the time I'll want to spend with my Na'vi friends since they have more interests that I do. Maybe when I'm 18 I'll make the decision to join the real life Na'vi Tribe. That's something that I'll have to think hard about, though.  :-\

Niri Te

Well you are as young or old as you feel. Even though I was born in 1950, I still ride a 150 MPH Sportbike without a helmet, skydive, and fly aerobatics, so even though this Aviatrix has been on the planet for 61 years, the only time that I am with people my own age, is when I am with fellow Nam Vets. Any other time, I hang with the 30 to 45 crowd.
Don't worry about how long you have been here, just be who, what, and how old you are INSIDE.
Brie
Tokx alu tawtute, Tirea Le Na'vi

Toruk Makto

Hear hear, and hell yeah!

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Aytanin Marali

Please no sparkly vampires please!  Give me Lestat de Lioncourt any day but please no Twilight!  Vampires and werewolves eat people, they do not fall in love with them!  I fear for the future of Halloween decorations. . .  :'(
Went learnnavi.org.  Clicked on vocabulary.  Typed moron in search box to learn how to spell skxawng.  Found two Na'vi words for moron.  Life complete.  ;D

Tsmuktengan

Quote from: Aytanin Marali on January 25, 2012, 11:50:27 PM
I fear for the future of Halloween decorations. . .  :'(

Aha, so I am not the only one.  ;D

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

stupid twilight books/movies... also, haven't seen this post posted in for a LOOOONG time... time for a new poll maybe?
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Aytanin MaraliPlease no sparkly vampires please!  Give me Lestat de Lioncourt any day but please no Twilight!  Vampires and werewolves eat people, they do not fall in love with them!  I fear for the future of Halloween decorations. . .  :'(

Quote from: TsmukenganAha, so I am not the only one.  ;D

I'm with you guys here  :). Where are all the scary ``I want to suck your blood! Haha!´´-vampires  ??? ;D?
Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

fnutu

hello everyone

I am from the northeastern us and I am in my mid 30's
when it's dark, I hear better

Tìtstewan

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte' ma fnutu!

First, it's great to see new members here. A bit more information about you would probably nice. :)

Kìyevame ulte Eywa ngahu! :)

Edit: fixed a mistake....

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

I don't think necroposting is that big of a deal here. It's mostly about introducing yourself, after all, and i personally think a new thread for the same subject would've been unnecessary, so i prefer necropsting in this case.

Tìtstewan

Well, that's why I put it in a spoiler and write: But in fact of the quiet low activity here, it's not dramatic.
Which I mean of course post are allowed here. :) ;)

Edit:
I'm one of the 19.7% :)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

I understood that, i was just stating that i agree with you on the subject.

BTW: You are the 19.7 % (If you know what i'm referring to.)  ;D!

Also realized that the age demographic i belonged to when i voted is not the one i'm in now (I'm 17 now.)  :-\.

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on July 08, 2013, 04:30:23 PM
I understood that, i was just stating that i agree with you on the subject.
:D

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on July 08, 2013, 04:30:23 PM
BTW: You are the 19.7 % (If you know what i'm referring to.)  ;D!

Also realized that the age demographic i belonged to when i voted is not the one i'm in now (I'm 17 now.)  :-\.
Hehe, I have to channge it in two years. Then I will belong to the 7.5% or what ever percent we will see here in future. :)

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Ma Tìtstewan: Do you know if you can you change your previously cast vote, or is it permanent  ???? 'Cus i'd really like to change mine  :-\.

Tìtstewan

This poll isn't changeable. The threadstarter had to choose a poll with a active changing option.

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Tìtstewan on July 11, 2013, 06:09:25 AM
This poll isn't changeable. The threadstarter had to choose a poll with a active changing option.

Ok. Irayo for the info  :). Too bad i can't change my vote now  :-\. Didn't know the one who starts the thread can decide that, though.

Tìtstewan

I know two possibilities:
- A moderator change this poll
- Someone open a new thread with a changeable poll

Hmm...theoretical there is need every year a new age demographics poll, because members who wasn't active for a long time would distort such a poll.
Every people, who has voted their age at 2010, at 2013 isn't correct anymore. Here should have to add +3 years on their age to be correct and this is a problem, because the most member who has voted, are not active anymore to adjust the voted age here.

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Tìtstewan on July 11, 2013, 06:51:47 AM
I know two possibilities:
- A moderator change this poll
- Someone open a new thread with a changeable poll

Hmm...theoretical there is need every year a new age demographics poll, because members who wasn't active for a long time would distort such a poll.
Every people, who has voted their age at 2010, at 2013 isn't correct anymore. Here should have to add +3 years on their age to be correct and this is a problem, because the most member who has voted, are not active anymore to adjust the voted age here.

Good point. We should contact an admin about this.

Taronyu Leleioae

Just IMO, I think it's always good to know your "customer base".  Meaning where the active membership is from, demographic wise.  However the results are more reflective of the mix between the original members, and a mix of incoming.  Whereas, now, the active membership and interest is down.  Some waiting for the next film release.  Some, having changed interests and moved on.

I think it would be more valuable, to have a new demographic poll started.  Perhaps for 2013-2014 holiday season to see what has changed.  And then perhaps again after Avatar II has been released to give more insight on what is driving the forum membership wise.

Then you have meaningful statistics for comparison...

Niri Te

Sounds good, I'm game.
Tokx alu tawtute, Tirea Le Na'vi