Another Kaltxí Thread!

Started by Hyperboley, December 26, 2009, 05:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hyperboley

Sooo, yeah. Kaltxí frapo! Good to see such a strong community for this language even though we just got out of the movie's opening weekend. Little about me: This will be my first attempt at learning a man-made language, though I can speak a few normal languages. English is my mother tongue and I'm decent at Spanish, Japanese, and French. I will be majoring in Japanese at the University of Pittsburgh next fall with a double major in computer sciences and a minor in linguistics. Needless to say I love languages!  ;D

Also needless to say, Avatar was one of the best movies I have ever seen (if not THE best) and of course I was ecstatic when I realized the language was entirely learnable (unlike many onther exo-languages). This site is certainly a haven for any aspiring Na'vi speakers.

Anyhoo, I hope to chat around a bit, maybe try my *mediocre* skills on some of the grammar and speaking topics.

Good to be here, and nice to meet all of you!
Eywa ngahu,
~Hyperboley (Sarah)

Txur’Itan

Eywa ngaheiu ma tsmuke

Eywa ngahu ma tsmuke
私は太った男だ。

Ptxèrra

kaltxì, ma hyperboley

it may seem a bit "whiney" but aren't all languages man made??
but i know what you mean

but welcome here, i hope you enjoy here.
Oel ayngati kameie i was there

remember power corrups, absolute power..... is a whole lot of fun.
Sheepies: They just eat grass until something kills them,  it might as well be you!!

Na'viyä Tsamsiyu

Lol, yes they are all man made, but ill say it for him. "I'd love to learn a language in its infancy with no history of evolution behind it."
Want to bring Na'Vi to X-Box live? Send a friend request to "SR Raptor 50" with the word Na'Vi attatched to it! I hope to have at least one friend who i can chat with in Na'Vi. Irayo, Ewya Ngahu. -Raptor