Before I introduce myself....

Started by Fkew Tsamsiyu, June 14, 2012, 08:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fkew Tsamsiyu

I have to say that I am rather disappointed with regard to getting the information I need to fix my profile in this community.  I am absolutely in love with everything Avatar and I created a picture that I want to use on my profile and for some reason it will not upload.  I have tried everything I know to try so I contacted someone that I thought was either a moderator or a leader in this community to get this issue corrected and I have yet to hear from that person.  If there is a glitch in the system and I cannot upload my pic and I have to use the selected avatar pics, that is fine but in my opinion.... leaving one hanging (i.e. not responding in any form) is inappropriate behavior for a leader.  If there is SOMEONE out there who can help me with this issue, I would appreciate an email or some kind of response from the person that I originally emailed so that I can move forward and have my profile as I wish it to be.  I understand that this website is produced by volunteers and fans and etc. and I think that is great but if someone can't even answer an email to help out a newbie, maybe you already have too much on your plate.   ???
Eywa Ngahu!

Tstal Layon

Firstly, welcome.

Second, my picture won't upload either.  But I do not think that posting about it in this form is the way to get this fixed.  You should post in one of the other forms, asking for help.  I just figured I would try later.  I don't think its that big of a deal.  I'm more interested in all of the information on the site than what people see when I post.

But hey, that's just me ^^ I hope whatever the problem is, they get it resolved, for you, and for everyone else.
Previously Hawnu UnilTxep

Fkew Tsamsiyu

Yes, I do agree with you that posting it here was a risk however, I did already ask for help and didn't get any.  I know there have been recent problems with the website and am taking that into consideration and I really don't care about it either, I was basically just slightly twisted that I got no response at all.  I guess my expectations about being considerate of others is probably to high but a "we are working on this" would have been nice.  My apologies to whomever I may have offended and I guess it's proper that I should introduce myself as the community b****.  I was venting frustration and didn't know where to put it.  Anyway, moving on....... and thanks for your feedback.

:)
Eywa Ngahu!

Eana Unil

I guess that the LN staff is quite busy at the moment, still taking care of the new server and getting things working, so I'm sure it's nothing personal or that they would intent to be negligent of your request for help. So just be a bit more patient, I'm sure you'll get the help you've asked for.

Toruk Makto

Huge apologies! I didn't realize there was a problem with that. The uploaded avatar limit has historically been set to 100p by 100p.  I have added a graphics module that can resize images, but I am not sure how well it will work. Can you try uploading your avatar again and let's see if it works now?

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Fkew Tsamsiyu

YEA!  You appear to have corrected the issue.  I did have to go back an re-size myself so whatever you put on there to re-size for the website doesn't appear to be working but it's easy enough for folks to re-size if they have to.  I think mine is still slightly too large but at least you can see it now.   ;D  Thank you so much for all of yours and anyone who has task with this website.  It is amazing and fabulous.  Again, thank you so much and for those of you who did, thank you for welcoming me to the community.

:)
Eywa Ngahu!

Human No More

"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman