Beginner in Salt Flat, Texas

Started by Niri Te, December 10, 2011, 02:17:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niri Te

Hi everyone, My name is Sabrina, and I have been a member here for all of fifteen minutes. I have no idea how to get a ToS name, please help, I know a few words, that is all.
I am 61, and a disabled Army Veteran, who is an active pilot, I own aircraft, or should I say Ikran? I am sure hoping that I can learn enough of the language to actually speak it with my sweetie pie of 18 years, who has also just joined this group.
Brie
Tokx alu tawtute, Tirea Le Na'vi

ExLibrisMortis

Its always good to see new people join on, young and refined alike. Welcome to the forums and we hope you find all the materials and good felowships you need/want.

Kamean

Kaltxì ma tsmuke ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'! :)

Welcome on the most friendly forum in the world.
At first I advise you come to this stuff and read this language studying tips. And listen this Karyu Pawl speech (with English translation).
Don't be afraid of errors and ask all that you don't understand. Everyone here will be glad to help you.

Eywa ngahu. :D

QuoteI own aircraft, or should I say Ikran?
We don't have word for aircraft. In my opinion you may say yayo alefngap.
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Niri Te

Eywa ngahu Kamean,
I have changed that on my profile.  I have tried many times to load a photo of me flying one of my aircraft as my Avatar, as I am a medically retired Army Helicopter Pilot, and there is no photo of Trudy Chicon in the Avatar selections.
I am such a SKXAWNG !! I only HOPE that as someone who suffers from a severe case of Aphasia, due to a BAD helicopter crash, I can someday learn the language, I have no Avitar that I can link to, so I am stuck with the limitations of this one, please be patient with me folks.
Brie

Kamean

QuoteI have tried many times to load a photo of me flying one of my aircraft as my Avatar,
You should resize it to 100x100 pixels.

Niri Te

IRAYO, and Eywa ngahu Kamean,
  I did what you suggested, and now have my photo as my Avatar. NOW, to go and start making out my Na'vi flashcards.
Brie

Kamean

Ma taylorcraftbc65, I have an idea. Because you are pilot, you can simply translate it - Tswayonyu.  :)