Boo!

Started by Tsufätu Ayioangä, February 21, 2012, 03:44:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Ok...So I'm not /really/ knew.  I have been a member in this site since early January of twenty-eleven and for a few months I was an avid learner.  i used my High School resources to print out copies of the dictionary every two weeks when it was updated and I spent hours at a computer attempting to figure translations out.  I am also heading the post-production leg of the NiNa'vi Lion King project (although it is going slow.

Unfortunately, in the last leg of my life (actually since Tirea decided to quit the site for awhile...I blame him) I haven't been able to dedicate the time needed to properly study this beautiful language.  But when a close friend of mine mentioned his interest in learning Na'vi, it suddenly re-sparked my desire to as well.  I always find learning easier with a physical, actual friend to learn with.  Hopefully he was being serious in his interest and will soon join us here on LN, but if not, I will at least be around for some time...again.

For those of you who may not know me, I am Aykerusey Mi Teriran (The one who Walks With the Dead) better known as Ayker (or occasionally Keru).  Feel free to add my Skype (Aykersleets) my AIM (sousamaphone) or my Facebook (search Aykersey, I'm the only one).

Ok now for the boring stuff no one cares about... Stuff about me!  (FYI, this is an intro I did for a TV Review site www.weloveTV.net so yea...I didn't just write all this for you...didn't want you feeling too special there :P)

My real name is Jenna Larson, I am 18 and attend Northern Arizona University where I am double majoring in Anthropology and Psychology with a minor in Criminal Justice.  I intend to go through much schooling before getting a few Doctorates and eventually I want to do Forensic Anthropology, Forensic Entomology, Criminal Profiling, Cadaver Dog Training and I want to breed Kinkalow cats (they are cute look it up!).  I also want to edit and design the costumes for tv shows but...I know when I've reached my career limit ;)   That wont and doesn't stop me from writing my own novels and scripts and getting them out into the world!  I am currently working on three films and two novels.

I am a huge music person, I've played cello for ten years, upright bass for six, tuba/sousaphone for four and piano, alto/bari saxophone, flute trumpet, violin and bass trombone on and off over the years.  I am in my college marching band so if for some weird reason you find yourself coming to an NAU football game or NAU Band Day let me know and I'll find you!

I am huge into roleplaying.  I am a part of quite a few proboards sites, the most important of which right now are a Warriors Cats, a harry Potter, an Original Fantasy and a Pokemon.  I also roleplay on Facebook nearly ten accounts.  Deputy Andy (Eureka), Holly Marten (Eureka), Carl the Jeep (Eureka), Dr. Lee Rosen (Alphas), Evi Crocker (Haven), and two OC characters for Once Upon a Time, Ariel Vend (The Little Mermaid) and Jack Aurum (Jack and the Giant Beanstalk).  If you'd like to add me, let me know and I'll RP with you!  I have a twitter (Aykerusey) but don't do with much it...Of course, if there was demand I would totally start!

What else is important about me?  Oh yea, I am completely obsessive!  I'm one of those people who gets incredibly starstruck incredibly easily.  I have an eight page list of all of the movies and shows my favorite actors (currently a list of eleven actors, three more to be added soon) and weather or not I have seen or own them all.  My goal is to someday won all of the films they have all been in (a difficult task considering my number of actors is growing and apart from two of them who are dead/not acting anymore, they keep making more movies!).

Along with film obsessions, I am a huge hockey fan!  My team (and the only one worth following ;) ) is the LA Kings.  Jonathon Quick is a beast.  Nuff said!  No, I love the entire team, of course and i don't like when they get traded but that's because I'm an impractical person who wants everything to stay the way it is.  I'm mostly a fan of goalies and I tend to follow my favorite players even after the leave the Kings (Checkmonic, Burke, Palfy, Nordstrom, Frolov, Ersburg).  This week hiatus from them playing is killing me...

*Added into the middle after because I didn't want to look like I forgot something super important* I looooove animals!  I volunteer at my local Petsmart and help them out with the adoptable kitties and puppies.  I love them so much and I take pictures of every pet that comes through the doors so we can remember their beautiful faces!  I would like to add that if I could have pets (dorms don't allow it :( ) in the four months I've been working there, I would own ten cats and two dogs.  As it is, I have my wonderful fish tank set up with two long finned tetras (Flounder and Jagger), a loach (Floatsam), a pleco (Jetsam) and a snail (Pearl).  Pictures are on my Ariel account :P   But if yer ever in the Flagstaff area (cuz you know...everyone comes to Flag for vacation :P ) I know a ton of good cats and dogs looking for kind and loving homes <3

Another important thing about me is that I enjoy cosplaying!  I have been to a few cons in my days and plan on going to quite a bit more.  Some of my past costumes include a Na'vi (Avatar), Rogue (X-Men), A Vampire (Buffy/Angel) and Mello (Death Note).  My current project is Rumpelstiltskin from ABC's Once Upon a Time, which I plan to do for Halloween.  I have made quite a good amount of progress on accessories and I'm now waiting for a good sewing machine to be thrown into my lap...

Last important thing about me: I am a total nerd!  I play table top roleplaying games nearly every day of the week.  Dungeons and Dragons 3.0/3.5 (Tuesday, Friday, Sunday) Dungeons and Dragons 4.0 Essentials (Wednesday), Pathfinder (Thursday), Don't Rest Your Head (Saturday).  Yea.  It's an addiction.  But its fun so don't judge!

Well thats me in a (very large) nut shell.  If y'all have any questions, please don't be scared to ask.  I only sick my Cadaver dogs and Fishes on annoying people.  Also, if you are interested, i was the 91st Na'vi of the Week!

Tsìrli

wow.. that's a LOT to digest XD
you and my eldest cousin brother have a few things in common (table top role playing)
and i can't believe I'm older than you by a year and i've barely accomplished half the things you already did. *shame*

Tsufätu Ayioangä

haha I just have way too much time to do way too much stuff.

Desteny

I love Once Upon a Time as well, it appears to be the best TV show for several next years, like Lost was several years ago. The last EP about Rumpelstiltskin was really breathtaking, and it's so sad that now they have 2-weak break again, because I can't wait for the extension. The costume of Rumpelstiltskin sounds like a great idea, so I wish you much inspiration with it and would like to see the pictures of the final result when you're done with it.

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Ftiafpi

Hrh! You must have the most posts by anyone making an introduction thread ever. :) But, since you're an experienced Na'vi speaker/learner and want to learn more than forgive me if I switch to un-translated Na'vi.

Zola'u nìprrte' (nìlkeftang) ma tsmuk! Sìlpey oe tsnì oeyä aylì'u ke lu ngäzìk ngaru. Zene oel ziverok futa sung ngati mì oeyä key-puk fìtxon.

(Oooh, D&D 3.5! Txantsan! I really hope that 5.0e is better than 4.0, I really didn't like how much they dumbed down the game.)

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Quote from: Desteny on February 22, 2012, 04:09:32 AM
I love Once Upon a Time as well, it appears to be the best TV show for several next years, like Lost was several years ago. The last EP about Rumpelstiltskin was really breathtaking, and it's so sad that now they have 2-weak break again, because I can't wait for the extension. The costume of Rumpelstiltskin sounds like a great idea, so I wish you much inspiration with it and would like to see the pictures of the final result when you're done with it.

Oh yes it sure will be!  i am super excited to see what they can do with the show (although I am really disappointed in things from Skin Deep...)  And yes...the two week breaks are making one very unhappy camper here...

Quote from: Ftiafpi on February 22, 2012, 10:42:16 AM
(Oooh, D&D 3.5! Txantsan! I really hope that 5.0e is better than 4.0, I really didn't like how much they dumbed down the game.)

Oh I'm sure it will be.  It would be very very difficult for them to suck up any more then they did with 4e...

'Oma Tirea

TL;DR.  Tolätxeiaw nìprrte' ;D

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!