BOO!

Started by Särut, May 18, 2011, 02:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Särut

So I've started to learn Na'vi... YAY!
I'm really slow at learning languages, but I LOOOOOVE the study of language and how it works and am a bit of a grammar nazi, and I loved avatar so much I went to see it 4 times when it was in cinemas, so this seemed like a great thing to do. Also, I need something to do while procrastinating about exams...
I've started a blog (http://n00blearnsnavi.wordpress.com) and a vlog series documenting my progress, and I hope that someone who is better than I am will look at them and comment on how I can improve...

bommel

Kaltxì and welcome to the forum! This is the right place to visit if it comes to learning Na'vi, wish you good luck!

Kamean

Kaltxì ma Särut ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'! :)
At first I advise you come to this stuff and read this language studying tips. If you want pick language easier, it's only one way - try to speak. And don't be afraid of errors and ask all that you don't understand. Everyone here will be glad to help you.
Eywa ngahu. :D
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Särut

Thanks a lot :D My new task for tomorrow is to make sentences. Well, that and my exam...   ::)

Kamean

There is Na'vi speaking thread for beginners. But you also may speak here and here. ;)
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

'Oma Tirea

Kaltxì ulte zola'eiu nìprrte' :D

* Inspirata goes to read blog...

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Alyara Arati

Kaltxì ulte zola'eiu nìprrte, ma tsmuke!

I love your enthsiasm and your willingness to dive right in! :D  I hope to see you often in Pivangkxo nìNa'vi ko! :)
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Särut

the fact that I only just translate faster than people put replies up is only daunting me slightly...

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Welcome ma Särut! :D

Your blog is awesome, I like the idea of it a lot. :) I wish you a very good time here! :3

Human No More

Kaltxi. Good luck learning and with the blog :)
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman