Ello

Started by Zealiant, February 22, 2012, 11:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zealiant

Hello everyone. I don't know where to start really. But my name is Robert, I look forward to speaking with you all soon. I'm looking for help and teachers to help me learn. Maybe we can schedual Teamspeak sessions and what not. If you'd like to know about me or have any questions I'd be more then happy to answer them. But for now I'll leave you to it.

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Kaltxi!  Oe lu Aykerusey.

So I'm not much of a teacher cuz I don't really know anything as of now but there are tons of people who can help you out!  I just wanted to stop by and say yo :)  And welcome.  And Good luck!  And...well have fun :)

Desteny

Moreover, there is a lot of pdf-textbooks, which can help you to get started. If you have a desire to learn something, nothing will stop you. Welcome

Kamean

Kaltxì ma Zealiant ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'! :)

Check beginners stuff here and here - useful tips. Enjoy!
And be free ask all you need.

Eywa ngahu. :D
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Ftiafpi

Kaltxì ma Zealiant! Oel ngati kame ulte zola'u nìprrte'.

Tìng nari: http://forum.learnnavi.org/website-info/if-i-was-to-host-a-teamspeak-server/ This is our teamspeak server. It's unfortunately not widely used except for specific classes and such. I occasionally am on it at random times but if you need a teacher I can help every once in a while. Let me know what times are good and we can do a little lesson on basics or something.

Kìyevame.

Zealiant

Thank you everyone for your welcome and suggestions. Ill be sure to check those resources out this evening.

Stranger Come Knocking

Welcome to the forum. :)
I will not die for less
I dug my grave in this
Will I go before I fall
Or live to slight the odds?

These are my books.  You should check it out.  Speculative sci-fi murder mystery historical fiction.

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Zealiant

Alyara Arati

Good evening and welcome!  I can't add anything to the above excellent tips, so I'll just say "have fun!"
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Zealiant

Well you could always jump on the teamspeak ha.