Find a Na'vi friend

Started by Skxawng, December 21, 2009, 02:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barby007

I'm in Pembroke Pines, Florida USA. About 45-50 minutes South of Ft. Lauderdale & 45-50 minutes North of Miami.

Barby  :D
"You can only lose something that you have, you cannot lose something that you are." - Eckhart Tolle

Numption Orphias

Lakeville Minnesota. So lonely.  :-\

Sbibeau

Kaltxì Lakeville!

I am in the Twin Cities. Are you interested in practicing Na'vi? I love the  language but I suck at online socializing. Let me know.

Sa'sum (Shelley)

tameebegganskee

Almaty, Kazakhstan. Although I am British.

Tsaya

Minnesota, USA in Saint Cloud

Ertew

There are map showing position of few members. You can add Your position too.
https://forum.learnnavi.org/meetup/learn-na%27vi-member-map-v2-0/
Any errors in spelling, tact or fact are transmission errors.

Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.

BlueHusky2154

Avatar, Furry, Amateur Astronomy, IT, PC gaming, Minecraft, Fortnite, music.
My life summarized.
:ikran: 8)

eafavatar

Kaltxì!

I would love to learn more Na'vi and become as proficient as possible. I have tried the you-tube videos and I have a "Learn Na'vi" workbook but I find it hard on my own.  I would really like to find an in-person class in the NYC area.  Are there any out there?   

Tirea Aean

Quote from: eafavatar on August 31, 2018, 10:23:27 AM
Kaltxì!

I would love to learn more Na'vi and become as proficient as possible. I have tried the you-tube videos and I have a "Learn Na'vi" workbook but I find it hard on my own.  I would really like to find an in-person class in the NYC area.  Are there any out there?   

Kaltxì ma eafavatar! :D Welcome to the Learn Na'vi Forums!

In-person classes usually only happen at annual AvatarMeet meetups (http://avatarmeet.com/). (though a Na'vi class is not always guaranteed.)

This community is for sure primarily online-only because our membership spans North America and Europe, with members that are general very far in location from the next closest members.

I encourage you to join our Discord Chat (see the link in my signature). There, we have a weekly class coming up that starts this weekend, and it is conducted using voice chat plus text chat. (Voice chat using Discord is is currently the best we have got because we don't have a huge actively learning core membership that concentrate in a certain geographic area these days until the sequels are released.)

Toliman

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte' ma eafavatar :)
Welcome here :)

eafavatar

Batureang 🦈

I'm in Tempe AZ!  I tried to open the map to add myself but I guess I need permission first.

BlueHusky2154

Meanwhile I'm a loner with no one within reasonable driving distance of me. That's rural Montana for you.
Avatar, Furry, Amateur Astronomy, IT, PC gaming, Minecraft, Fortnite, music.
My life summarized.

Melìsa

Quote from: Sarkath on December 21, 2009, 03:40:40 AM
Technically, they filmed in Hawaii so...
I live on Earth in Port Orange Florida on Isabelle Ave, I'm kinda lonely in my state when it comes to close by Na'vi friends within street distance :(
Kaltxì Oel Ayngati Kameie Oeru syaw Melìsa I love and respect the Na'vi
Oe tawtute lu

Rogue Aw

I live in Stuart, FL, about 30 mins north of West Palm Beach, FL. I see there are a few people in South Florida, so, I'm not alone down here, LOL!
Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi.
(Do or do not, there is no try).

Eìrä

Quote from: Rogue Aw on April 17, 2019, 11:01:53 AM
I live in Stuart, FL, about 30 mins north of West Palm Beach, FL. I see there are a few people in South Florida, so, I'm not alone down here, LOL!
You already founded a Na'vi friend! :D
I live in Romania, city Timișoara (Timishoara), into a village!
Oe tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi nìteng ma eylan! Oel ayngati kameie nìwotx! 'Rrta lu oeyä kelku!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!
LN Community - Second Family and Home!

Feel Free To Correct My Na'vi Writing If I Did Mistakes!
 Oe lu numeyu numtsengä alu LearnNa'vi! Irayo nìtxan ta ma oeyä Ayeylan ulte ta ma Tìtstewan!
Nìolo' Pxoeng Seykxel Ma Eylan!

KEMÌRI A NGARU PRRTE' KE LU, TSAKEM RÄ'Ä SIVI AYLAHERU!

Ta:Eìrä :-*

Rogue Aw

Quote from: Eìrä on April 17, 2019, 11:18:09 AM

That's really cool! And, yes, you are my first Na'vi friend, :)

I heard it's beautiful over there, want to eventually make it over there some time. So far, as Europe is concerned, I've been to Iceland, Norway, Denmark, Luxembourg, and Germany. Almost made a trip to Austria, but, ran out of time.
Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi.
(Do or do not, there is no try).

Eìrä

Quote from: Rogue Aw on April 17, 2019, 11:34:31 AM
Quote from: Eìrä on April 17, 2019, 11:18:09 AM

That's really cool! And, yes, you are my first Na'vi friend, :)

I heard it's beautiful over there, want to eventually make it over there some time. So far, as Europe is concerned, I've been to Iceland, Norway, Denmark, Luxembourg, and Germany. Almost made a trip to Austria, but, ran out of time.
:D ;) i made a trip to Greece last year and many trips in my country! :D
I was at the Black Sea and in Greece at Mediteranean Sea, i did scuba diving for the first time and i could hear the sea and see the mountains! So beautiful! :D
The flux and reflux of Mediteranean Sea is from 6 to 6 hours! (I could see flux and reflux)!
Oe tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi nìteng ma eylan! Oel ayngati kameie nìwotx! 'Rrta lu oeyä kelku!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!
LN Community - Second Family and Home!

Feel Free To Correct My Na'vi Writing If I Did Mistakes!
 Oe lu numeyu numtsengä alu LearnNa'vi! Irayo nìtxan ta ma oeyä Ayeylan ulte ta ma Tìtstewan!
Nìolo' Pxoeng Seykxel Ma Eylan!

KEMÌRI A NGARU PRRTE' KE LU, TSAKEM RÄ'Ä SIVI AYLAHERU!

Ta:Eìrä :-*

Melìsa

oh ok ...glad to know that there are some Floridians out there :) cuz I managed to find one and now
Kaltxì Oel Ayngati Kameie Oeru syaw Melìsa I love and respect the Na'vi
Oe tawtute lu

Eytukan

UK, preferred not to say which town or city, Oeru txoa livu  :-[ :-\