Find a Na'vi friend

Started by Skxawng, December 21, 2009, 02:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanhì Tireafya'o

Lelystad, Netherlands (Europe) Some are in Netherlands but two hours driving is just too long for me. hehe

Son of The Eastern Sea Ikran Tribe

Pandora, is all our earth could have been

Mikegg2643

hey sorry to say right now im in south korea but ill soon be in seattle washington state. but ihgt now im willing to learn with someone over a webcam chat or vioce chat. anyway for me to hear the words pronounced helps me learn better. message me and we will work on something.

Tanhì Tireafya'o

That's actually a good idea mike, too bad I don't have a webcam. I do have a mic. but I still don't know how to pronounce all words right.

Son of The Eastern Sea Ikran Tribe

Pandora, is all our earth could have been

Mikegg2643

well im willing to work wiht someone if they woud like to work on it too. I can pronouce some of the owrds and buid sentance structure but im just wnating soem help o someone to pratice with.

swizaw

geezbones

Nan´txe

Kaltxì from Sonthofen (south Germany)

craftscreed

Europe - France - Lozère (I don't write my village's name, you'll don't know ^^)

If you want to visit France, in Lozere there are beautifuls landscapes. ;)

Tawtaronyu

Kaltxì from Lidköping, Sweden here :D

speedy63112

Kaltxi from st. louis..im really new and dont really understand the sentence structure..i was wondering if i could find a study buddy thats close to me =]

guest640

Sngä'i Tìrey-yä

Right outside of Chicago, IL :)
Avatar is a movie about a guy with blue balls running through the forest chasing tail.

The old Uriuujìn

Lansing, MI

MSU campus as of Fall 2010 ^__^

Eywa ayoenghu!

-Uriuujìn

Meuiama Tsamsiyu (Toruk Makto)

I am somewhat bothered at my lack of abiliuty to put a blasted pinm in the google map, there are a few people near me.

"He who destroys a good book kills reason itself." -John Milton

"Mathematics is the gate and key to the sciences." -Roger Bacon

"There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance." -Socrates

There, pinned. Sherwood, Oregon, I know there are a few of you guys close... one in Beaverton, a few south and a lot in Washington. I really wanna learn this language but as I was looking through the 'child guides' I became cross-eyed.

I need a flash card system or something, or better yet, Neytiri to teach me.

Nume fpi sänume

Quote from: Toruk Makto1 on January 02, 2010, 10:17:32 PM
There, pinned. Sherwood, Oregon, I know there are a few of you guys close... one in Beaverton, a few south and a lot in Washington. I really wanna learn this language but as I was looking through the 'child guides' I became cross-eyed.

I need a flash card system or something, or better yet, Neytiri to teach me.

Well I could smack ya around if you would like, but i dunno if thats gonna help you learn. Flash card systems are online here, just go into the projects area and you'll find them.

Yeah, getting there... Seen the movie 10 times, 2 in 3D, so, hey... something to build on.

US Marine also. PERfect to be an Avatar

Quote from: JW on December 23, 2009, 08:52:36 PM
Vancouver, Washington just over the border from Portland, Oregon. Very excited to see this language community starting.

I am in Sherwood, Oregon, bout 25 minutes south of Portland on the way to Lincoln City. Stop by or give me an EM at [email protected]

Nume fpi sänume

Triple post! Aw well its ok :) Next time just hit the "modify" button on the top right of your first post and just copy all the new stuff into it. Helps keep the forums clean.