Find a Na'vi friend

Started by Skxawng, December 21, 2009, 02:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanhì Tireafya'o

You need to be logged in to Gmail. (Just make some random fake-id, you'll probably never use it again??)
Then add place to pin.
That's all.
Kìyevame.

Son of The Eastern Sea Ikran Tribe

Pandora, is all our earth could have been

Tìhawnu Ta'em

Meuiama Tsamsiyu (Toruk Makto)

Kalxti, Texas

Welcome to the forum, masmutan.

"He who destroys a good book kills reason itself." -John Milton

"Mathematics is the gate and key to the sciences." -Roger Bacon

"There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance." -Socrates

Tìhawnu Ta'em

Fra'uMakto

Kaltxi
I'm from Iasi, Romania (Europe)
Best regards

Na'rìng_Tirea

Added myself to the map. Georgia gal here. :D Put my marker in the right state but not the right location. :P Having issues in real life where I need to not be findable by someone. So yah, sorry for anyone that thinks they live near me! lol

Mako

Haha, I'm from Georgia. Are you out of school today due to the snow?

Tanhì Tireafya'o

Nope, had to go to school.  :(

Mako

That sucks. Cobb is out due to ice on the roads.

ruseya atan txonyä

Quote from: Tanhì Tireafya'o on January 07, 2010, 04:12:10 PM
You need to be logged in to Gmail. (Just make some random fake-id, you'll probably never use it again??)
Then add place to pin.
That's all.
Kìyevame.

Irayo. That explains it. I'm just not sure if i want to give those google spies all my personal information just yet.  ;D
Anyways, Nuremberg, Germany is where I'm from.

Tanhì Tireafya'o

Quote from: txontawyä numeyu on January 08, 2010, 01:54:42 PM
Quote from: Tanhì Tireafya'o on January 07, 2010, 04:12:10 PM
Then add place to pin.
That's all.
Kìyevame.

Irayo. That explains it. I'm just not sure if i want to give those google spies all my personal information just yet.  ;D
Anyways, Nuremberg, Germany is where I'm from.

That's why I said just make some random fake one. If they would ask you for your adress just answer BlablaBlastreet 015, Chicago, Illinois? (Not familiar with the USA's topography.

gary7

Nìftxavang

Polyphemus

I'm pinning three locations, because I always am traveling among the three places...
1. Lebanon
2. Venezuela
3. Maine, USA
Hope to find near by Na'vi!! :D

Na'rìng_Tirea

Quote from: Sänumeyu on January 08, 2010, 08:03:24 AM

I've been out of school for some years now.  ;D However, I was off of work today! :D But that's only because it was my off day. hahaha The schools in my area were closed. :3 We didn't get much snow though, mostly ice and a dusting of snow. :( I'm a little south of Cobb, I think you guys got a good bit right? We didn't even have enough to make snow angels in.  ::) All the grass was poking through. XD Perfect weather for hot chocolate. <3 *w*

Sera

Ottawa, Canada.  Any other Canadian Na'vi out there?

Ki_Lin_7

TT_TT There arn't many South Africans around, are there?

Mako

Quote from: Na'rìng_Tirea on January 08, 2010, 06:10:11 PM
Quote from: Sänumeyu on January 08, 2010, 08:03:24 AM

I've been out of school for some years now.  ;D However, I was off of work today! :D But that's only because it was my off day. hahaha The schools in my area were closed. :3 We didn't get much snow though, mostly ice and a dusting of snow. :( I'm a little south of Cobb, I think you guys got a good bit right? We didn't even have enough to make snow angels in.  ::) All the grass was poking through. XD Perfect weather for hot chocolate. <3 *w*

Sweet! Someone close to me learning Na'vi xD

Ikranä mokri

im putting 2 down 1 is my school which is called dauntseys and the other is my home near tidwort in hampshire

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

bagget00

I just found out I have a friend who lives about 1/2 mile from me who is learning this as well. He was over yesterday and asked me if I had heard of a site where they teach Na'vi. I asked him, " LearnNa'vi.org?" and he goes,"Yeah!" So now where gonna practice together.
"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

"Latin and Zombies. Technically dead, but still influencing society."

Author of http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-fanfiction/displayed/