Find a Na'vi friend

Started by Skxawng, December 21, 2009, 02:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oel_Ngati_Kameie_Jake

Kaltxi frapo!  ;D
I'm new to this forum.
It's a shame i don't live in the U.S because i miss out on so many little Avatar comps.

Tanhì Tireafya'o

Quote from: Lì'uyä täftxuyu on January 13, 2010, 01:43:24 AM
Quote from: Nìwotkrr Tsahameylu on January 12, 2010, 08:49:00 PM
Quote from: Lì'uyä täftxuyu on January 12, 2010, 05:55:54 PM
My family name references to us being lumberjacks in the past. It also points to a certain forest where we were supposed to be lumberjacks. It's not there anymore... :p

Your family makes Eywa cry tears of sadness  :'(.
In my defense: that was at least 500 years ago. My family history goes a long way back.
But are you tree lover now? Or still having the urge to cut 'em down? Anyway, it doesn't matter who's your family, as long as you stay who you want to be. (And don't cut down too many trees, I mean, a fireplace is nice :P)

Son of The Eastern Sea Ikran Tribe

Pandora, is all our earth could have been

Lilitu

Bathurst, Australia here.

WAY WAY far away from everyone else :(

Brainiac

Quote from: Tanhì Tireafya'o on January 13, 2010, 02:33:44 AM
Quote from: Lì'uyä täftxuyu on January 13, 2010, 01:43:24 AM
Quote from: Nìwotkrr Tsahameylu on January 12, 2010, 08:49:00 PM
Quote from: Lì'uyä täftxuyu on January 12, 2010, 05:55:54 PM
My family name references to us being lumberjacks in the past. It also points to a certain forest where we were supposed to be lumberjacks. It's not there anymore... :p

Your family makes Eywa cry tears of sadness  :'(.
In my defense: that was at least 500 years ago. My family history goes a long way back.
But are you tree lover now? Or still having the urge to cut 'em down? Anyway, it doesn't matter who's your family, as long as you stay who you want to be. (And don't cut down too many trees, I mean, a fireplace is nice :P)
I stopped a forest fire once :)
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

~Ayngahu

I was unable to edit anything inthere, so I figure it's been changed so not everyone can do so anymore.

Googling 'Klokkekildevej Herning' should get you close enough to my local position. Edit: Denmark
A big thankyou to DrBinder for creating my forum avatar :)

Aperture

Ateyo te Kellett

Quote from: Ayngahu on January 13, 2010, 06:10:39 AM
I was unable to edit anything inthere, so I figure it's been changed so not everyone can do so anymore.

Googling 'Klokkekildevej Herning' should get you close enough to my local position. Edit: Denmark

I am unable to edit anything to. there is no button

Aperture

Quote from: Melaidhrin on January 13, 2010, 07:46:24 AM
Quote from: Ayngahu on January 13, 2010, 06:10:39 AM

I am unable to edit anything to. there is no button

Are you logged in with a Google account?

Ateyo te Kellett

oh. ok. I don't have a google account yet xD

Taikomochi

I'm sorry... there's 28 pages, and I was just wondering if anyone had said they lived close to Quebec, Montréal, yet? :(

Lemme know!

Mawey

Added myself, the second Scottish pin :D
Design student and comedy writer, actor & filmmaker
My beard and I say "kaltxi"! Come chill with us! It'll be "lor"... ;D

Akxaní Keye'ung

live in koxville TN. im the first person in TN at all:/ dont know if thats good..
Its not about how hard you fall, its how fast you can get back up:)
Just thinking out loud on the forums™

Technowraith

Quote from: Zalorticus on December 22, 2009, 03:03:23 PM
I live in Pottsville, Pennsylvania. I am on the eastern side of the state, about an hour from Harrisburg.

Kaltxì

I'm from Norristown, which is about 60-90 mins from pottsville, depending on which way you go.

Been seeing Avatar almost every weekend since it came out. Great movie. And now i have something new to try out with learning Na'vi. It can't be any worse than learning english really. Anyone from the philadelphia, region of pennslyvania give a shout out. :)
See that shadow? It's the last one you're gonna see.

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm

Eanikran

Kaltxì from commerce MI  :)

Rain

Just a few miles northeast of Columbus, Indiana. I'm evidently not brilliant enough to understand how to mark my location.  :P
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

Rain

Quote from: Rain on January 13, 2010, 06:47:34 PM
Just a few miles northeast of Columbus, Indiana. I'm evidently not brilliant enough to understand how to mark my location.  :P

That was me. Nevermind! Figured it out. Thanks for the tips!
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

I just added Auckland, NZ in for myself :)

Atanyä tsyal

Seminole, Florida

that is a very nifty site.

Makto Hufwe

Spokane, WA is where I live.