Find a Na'vi friend

Started by Skxawng, December 21, 2009, 02:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sezeatan

Kaltxì, ma smukán!

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - that is, the alternative place on Earth for being Pandora...  ;D

But, truly, any country that has borders with Brazil - like Peru or Venezuela - in the region of the Rain Forest can be Pandora.  :P
Sezeatan

JinaraGunlark

Knoxville, TN. I could only wish I was somewhere else.... my lover wo uld come with me though!

Tutean-tìhawnu

Oslo-ish, Norway...

Looking at the map here, there pretty much no-one is anywhere nearby  :-[
Kìyevame ma aytsmuktu, Eywa ngahu

join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Txonä atan

Since we are talking about isolation...I live in Athens Greece and I've started to think that I might be the only one learning Na'vi not even my friends wanted to join me in this!Let's have a Na'vi convention in Europe!!!!!!!!!!!!!pleaasseeeeeeeee...... ;D

Meuiama Tsamsiyu (Toruk Makto)

"He who destroys a good book kills reason itself." -John Milton

"Mathematics is the gate and key to the sciences." -Roger Bacon

"There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance." -Socrates

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Quote from: Toruk Makto1 on January 15, 2010, 09:57:00 PM
http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2010/01/08/avatar-sequel-confirmed-by-james-cameron-and-heres-what-wed-like-to-see/ It is confirmed. There will be an Avatar sequel.

Just like to say that there have been threads on that already, also just a suggestion you should try to distinguish your self by making an original one, only a suggestion not caring one way or another but we have alot of toruks and a lot of maktos.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Quote from: Nìwotkrr Tsahameylu on January 15, 2010, 10:12:31 PM
Quote from: Toruk Makto1 on January 15, 2010, 09:57:00 PM
http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2010/01/08/avatar-sequel-confirmed-by-james-cameron-and-heres-what-wed-like-to-see/ It is confirmed. There will be an Avatar sequel.

Just like to say that there have been threads on that already, also just a suggestion you should try to distinguish your self by making an original one, only a suggestion not caring one way or another but we have alot of toruks and a lot of maktos.

Yes, but I am the first :)

Anyways, how would I do that? I haven't participated in forums before

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Quote from: Toruk Makto1 on January 15, 2010, 10:18:15 PM

I would suggest finding something you like or something that describes who you are and translating it into Na'vi.  :D

Quote from: Nìwotkrr Tsahameylu on January 15, 2010, 10:26:10 PM

I would suggest finding something you like or something that describes who you are and translating it into Na'vi.  :D

I would love too, after I LEARN Na'Vi. But personally, as I served as a Marine between '99 and '03 I feel about as close to being Jake and being a liberator of Pandora because it is such a beautiful place, I have seen the movie 14 times now and just love it. I still almost cry at the destruction of Utral Amyokrina till Trudy breaks them out of the cell. Kuletrel should never have been destroyed but the simple fact is, no matter how long 'humanity survives' into the future, we will always be capable of destroying such a wonder as that.

So I choose to be Toruk because I think if I were in that situation, I would not stop until errors are corrected.

The old Uriuujìn

Quote from: Toruk Makto1 on January 15, 2010, 10:51:39 PM
Quote from: Nìwotkrr Tsahameylu on January 15, 2010, 10:26:10 PM

I would love too, after I LEARN Na'Vi. But personally, as I served as a Marine between '99 and '03 I feel about as close to being Jake and being a liberator of Pandora because it is such a beautiful place, I have seen the movie 14 times now and just love it. I still almost cry at the destruction of Utral Amyokrina till Trudy breaks them out of the cell. Kuletrel should never have been destroyed but the simple fact is, no matter how long 'humanity survives' into the future, we will always be capable of destroying such a wonder as that.

So I choose to be Toruk because I think if I were in that situation, I would not stop until errors are corrected.

I commend you sir. One karma star for you ^_^

Eywa ngahu, ma oeyä tsmukan

-Uriuujìn

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Quote from: Toruk Makto1 on January 15, 2010, 10:51:39 PM

That's totally cool with me, was only making a suggestion. But a marine deserves a more original name I think.

(Meuiama Tsamsiyu) is just one suggestion, it means "Honored Warrior" which would be something you would seem to be by your explaination.

I think this should word... original ID with my new one, thank you.

Sherwood, Oregon... looking for a local to learn with

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Quote from: Meuiama Tsamsiyu (Toruk Makto) on January 15, 2010, 11:11:13 PM
I think this should word... original ID with my new one, thank you.

Sherwood, Oregon... looking for a local to learn with

No problem, anytime.

Kìyevame, Eywa ngahu.

EVANavi

Sanmäkx

Aryana

Ok everyone,
I'm looking for someone who is very very patient because when it comes to learning a language, I'm about as raw as it gets. I get confused  ??? with all the jargon and when i see the people that can write na'vi as well as speak it, I'm afraid i get a little intimidated by it all.
I have never learned a language so if anyone is willing to help me and break this down to laymans terms for me...I would be forever grateful and with any luck will be writing and speaking na'vi like a native with your help.

Ewya ngahu

I think i did that right LOL  ;D

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

I think that you shouldn't just rely on one person, everyone can help. Asking mods questions usually end up with very informative walls of text that actually do help when you take the time to read carefully.  ;D

Txonyä'ite

Just put myself on the map. Dead center of missouri, hopefully someone close will join soon!
Eywa ngahu

Katomokri

Lakeshore, Ontario, Canada.
(In the region of Winsdor, Ontario...which is the most southerly city in all of Canada)
(Also across the river from Detroit, Michigan, USA, which is north of us.)

vrrtep tsamsiyu

I'm from Washington and i see someone on the map really close to me, but its not letting me make a mark, and i have an account and the edit thing is there i don't get it, it's probably my computer. But who ever lives by the Auburn super mall you should send me a message cause we are pretty freakin close.