Started by Skxawng, December 21, 2009, 02:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sngä'iyu

looks like i'm the second belgian person on the ToS forum
well why i started to learn na'vi language: i kinda liked it
but it looks so hard so i came here to find help
Eywa ngahu

HiyikTompa

Kaltxi,  ya i'm new.  it took me long enough to be able to log into a Na'vi site, and i am SO GLAD TO BE HERE!!! I love it, no doubt.  So ya i'm in upstate, New York, in the U.S of A, and where i live there aren't people that are into Avatar, and wanting to learn more about it all, and the language, i wish there were, i so desperately would like to have someone to chat with, or email, or facebook with.  I would like to learn the language better, the anunciations(sp?) better and properly.  Ya so that's that for now i guess.  Eywa ngahu. 

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: HiyikTompa on June 09, 2011, 12:59:48 AM
Kaltxi,  ya i'm new.  it took me long enough to be able to log into a Na'vi site, and i am SO GLAD TO BE HERE!!! I love it, no doubt.  So ya i'm in upstate, New York, in the U.S of A, and where i live there aren't people that are into Avatar, and wanting to learn more about it all, and the language, i wish there were, i so desperately would like to have someone to chat with, or email, or facebook with.  I would like to learn the language better, the anunciations(sp?) better and properly.  Ya so that's that for now i guess.  Eywa ngahu. 

Though I live in NH, I was born and raised in Syracuse NY. Totally miss it.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Fiyerwall (Txepkxemyo)

Kaltxi! I was in Seattle for the June 4th meetup and met some clanmates from this forum. I've decided I need to learn more Na'vi and make some more friends. :)
When you see nothing, you see everything.
There's a picture of me on Laz Alonso's phone next to James Cameron's phone number. HELL YEAH!!

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Quote from: Fiyerwall on June 11, 2011, 10:37:22 PM
Kaltxi! I was in Seattle for the June 4th meetup and met some clanmates from this forum. I've decided I need to learn more Na'vi and make some more friends. :)

Fiyerwall!!! So good to see you here welcome to LN! Don't be afraid to post questions if you have them :) Learn well! Then we will see if your insanity can be cured. Lol ;)

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

'Oma Tirea

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Blue Elf

Quote from: 'Oma Tirea on July 01, 2011, 12:33:41 AM
Quote from: Syulang on June 30, 2011, 09:04:07 PM
Oel lu za'u ta ftu NSW, Australia

FTFY...

Oe za'u ta NSW is correct; za'u ftu means physical movement, za'u ta means origin
and probably <ol> infix should be used
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Quote from: Blue Elf on July 01, 2011, 03:11:46 AM
Quote from: 'Oma Tirea on July 01, 2011, 12:33:41 AM
Quote from: Syulang on June 30, 2011, 09:04:07 PM
Oel lu za'u ta ftu NSW, Australia

FTFY...

Oe za'u ta NSW is correct; za'u ftu means physical movement, za'u ta means origin
and probably <ol> infix should be used

Ftu means physical movement? In the dictionary it's listed as directional. Doesn't look like it has anything to do with physical movement. Also, why use <ol>? The sentence makes perfect sense without it.

-Txonä Rolyu

Blue Elf

Za'u ftu means physical movement, not ftu itself. About <ol> - see Naviteri, sentence 22.
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Quote from: Blue Elf on July 01, 2011, 05:34:27 AM
Za'u ftu means physical movement, not ftu itself. About <ol> - see Naviteri, sentence 22.

Ok, well I can see your case for <ol> but I'm still not getting how "za'u ftu" means physical movement. And perhaps we should continue this via PM. We're getting quite off-topic.

-Txonä Rolyu

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on July 01, 2011, 05:47:12 AM

Ok, well I can see your case for <ol> but I'm still not getting how "za'u ftu" means physical movement. And perhaps we should continue this via PM. We're getting quite off-topic.

-Txonä Rolyu

I myself am curious. Ima make a thread on Beginners.

'Oma Tirea

...and it was as of yesterday, my little mistake that I knew I could've fixed easily, became a whole thread :o

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Tra'tey

Seze Mune

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on July 01, 2011, 05:47:12 AM

-Txonä Rolyu

But the evolution of this topic is interesting!  And organic...and beside which, I wanna know!!!

Sherilyn

Wilkes-Barre/Scranton area of northeast PA, USA.

Anyone?

Seykxel Tsamsiyu

Quote from: Kerberos on April 29, 2010, 05:07:59 AM
Barriere, British Columbia, Canada :D Soon to be moving to Kamloops (just south), hopefully before this tiny town drives me nuts :(

Hey, What is your real name? My name is Josiah Sweetnam and I live in Barriere!!!!!

Kooldoode

Im from British Columbia, Canada in the East Kootney Region. and for those of you who are a "skxawng" welcome this guy to the club...learning a new language isnt easy especially when you dont have an aboriginal to teach you.  ;D
Anyway my reasons for wanting to learn this language is that I am a SUPER FAN of "Avatar",want to learn a forgein language and also understand what they are saying in the movies. (yes they are making Avatar 2 and 3 YAY! :D )

Ateyo

Austin, texas here. Although it doesnt look like there is anyone else near me :(

Maria TunVrrtep

Ahh Austin isn't that far from Houston.  I regularly make day trips up to Austin.
"Ke'u ke lu law a krr frakem tsunslu." -
    Margaret Drabble
("When nothing is sure, everything is possible.")

Ateyo

Oeru txoa livu, ma eylan I forgot I had posted here. If you find yourself in austin, message me and if im available maybe we can get some coffee and speak ni'Na'vi. :)