Find a Na'vi friend

Started by Skxawng, December 21, 2009, 02:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nongyu te Syulang Swokioang'itan

Røyken, Norway. I live in the forest with the elks! ;) About as far into the middle of nowhere as it is possible to come
In the unwieldy situation of knowing way more grammar than vocab

Lunarria

i live in a quiet place. with my three brothers, one sister, adopted mom, son and husband.  :) http://g.co/maps/maksu
I am everything I will be and nothing that I seem to be, and judging from the look on your face, everything you both fear and desire with all of your being.
Here's the question:
Are you willing to take the risks necessary to achieve that which you desire?
-myself

Plz feel free to correct me if i misspell or mispronounce anything. I promise no hard feelings.

Niri Te

KALTXI !,
  My muntxate and I are in Salt Flat, Hudspeth County, Texas, on our own 80 acres with a 4,700 foot private airstrip, we both are pilots.
  Salt flat is 90 miles or so east of El Paso, so we are at least six hours by air in our single engine antique aircraft from ANYONE. At least the two of us can study together, we do, it brings us even closer, and we are helping each other with ni Na'vi.
Tokx alu tawtute, Tirea Le Na'vi

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Quote from: Niri Te on December 12, 2011, 12:46:21 PM
KALTXI !,
  My muntxate and I are in Salt Flat, Hudspeth County, Texas, on our own 80 acres with a 4,700 foot private airstrip, we both are pilots.
  Salt flat is 90 miles or so east of El Paso, so we are at least six hours by air in our single engine antique aircraft from ANYONE. At least the two of us can study together, we do, it brings us even closer, and we are helping each other with ni Na'vi.

Kaltxì ma Niri Te, my hometown is El Paso, TX :) Now my house is in SW Washington and I attend school in Redlands, CA. Lì'fyari leNa'vi oeru lirvu tìprrte' fwa mengaru srung si. Tse'a futa muntxatan muntxatesì fteria 'awsiteng a fì'uri oe 'efu nitram :) Txo new menga slivu hapxìtu numtsengä leNa'vi, rutxe fìkìngit tsive'a :)

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Niri Te

Irayo, oe Txona Rolyu,
  I could not figure out what was the link. Please send just the link, and then we will both join, each on our own notebook.

Quote from: Niri Te on December 12, 2011, 02:26:19 PM
Irayo, oe Txona Rolyu,
  I could not figure out what was the link. Please send just the link, and then we will both join, each on our own notebook.

Sorry, the link is the word in blue, "fìkìngit." Here is the plain link: http://forum.learnnavi.org/project-ngaynume/please-read-this-first/msg196495/#msg196495

-Txonä Rolyu

Niri Te

I filled everything out, but I'm not on the roster at all yet. I went and opened up lesson one but there is no audio, and I downloaded TS3 before trying. The text is there though.

Quote from: Niri Te on December 12, 2011, 04:47:40 PM
I filled everything out, but I'm not on the roster at all yet. I went and opened up lesson one but there is no audio, and I downloaded TS3 before trying. The text is there though.

This would be something you'd want to post in the NgayNume board...probably under Tech Issues. We should take our conversation there or to PMs so as not to clutter this board with off-topic stuff :)

-Txonä Rolyu

Navi At Heart

Great Falls, MT. Its in the middle of in the middle of nowhere....Just were I like it.
Call me Cowboy :)

fpxafawite

Mako

That's a yes ;) 45 minutes north. Marietta.

tsyili

Anyone near St. Louis, MO?  :)

hì'ia tuté

Mesa, Arizona... but it looks like I'm the only one in the entire state... ??? :-X

Quote from: hìi tuté on March 31, 2012, 03:26:13 AM
Mesa, Arizona... but it looks like I'm the only one in the entire state... ??? :-X

Oh no, you're not the only one in Arizona. ExLibrisMortis the front man of Avatar Nation (podcast group I'm a member of) lives in Arizona as well. Just not sure exactly where tho.

-Txonä Rolyu

hì'ia tuté

lol... well then I'm the first one to put a marker down in AZ on the google map. lol ;) Glad to know I'm not the only one in AZ. lol.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

kaltxi :) I am the only one who lives i northern norway? I wondering if someone lives in the same area

davidflower7782

Oak Have, California, on Whidbey Isle.

It'd be excellent to discover someone to research with.

Sìkat

In the vicinity of Albany, NY.

sìlronsem spä

Vernal, Utah.... only one for half a state....

Tepo

Kaltxì, I'm from Czech republic, Tábor and currently the worst user of google maps around here :) (speaking of which, could anyone fix a text on the left of the page above member list? Irayo :)