Find a Na'vi friend

Started by Skxawng, December 21, 2009, 02:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaydentyler25

Kaltxì, I am from Czech republic, Tábor and presently the most harmful owner of google maps around here Smiley (corresponding of that, can any person fix a text within the kept of the page above member list? Irayo

7th_Hatchet

I live in Beaverton, Oregon, and it would be pure awesome to meet new soaia to hang out & practice with. I can't be the only one here who loves chillin' in the forest..

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Quote from: 7th_Hatchet on November 24, 2012, 09:25:44 AM
I live in Beaverton, Oregon, and it would be pure awesome to meet new soaia to hang out & practice with. I can't be the only one here who loves chillin' in the forest..

You are kind of 'caught in the middle' between the big Na'vi speakers community in the San Francisco Bay Area, and a somewhat smaller community in Seattle. The last two years, there was a major meetup in Seattle, but that probably won't happen again. But once in a great while, the Bay area folks do a meetup, and I will often come down from Reno for those.

If you like camping (you mentioned the forest), maybe this summer, a group camping event in Oregon would be a lot of fun. I need to go up to Grant's Pass and Medford anyway, at some point, to visit friends there.

And speaking of Beaverton, I have a house full of antique Tektronix equipment!

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Tsmuktengan

Not from Czech Republic but from France. Closer to you, there is a fairly big community in Germany.  :)

Yaknun

Quote from: Tsmuktengan on November 25, 2012, 07:26:20 AM
there is a fairly big community in Germany.  :)

That's right  ;) ;) ;)  I'm from cologne  :D
Neytiri:
"Sie leben, Jake, in Eywa"

alt, aber
vernarrt in AVATAR

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Yaknun on November 25, 2012, 08:41:56 AM
Quote from: Tsmuktengan on November 25, 2012, 07:26:20 AM
there is a fairly big community in Germany.  :)

That's right  ;) ;) ;)  I'm from cologne  :D
:D :D :D

I'm from New-Ulm, Bavaria. :)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

If there is a 'New Ulm', does that imply there is an 'old' Ulm? (I have an internet friend that lives in Ulm).

Yawey ngahu!

Tìtstewan

Quote from: `Eylan Ayfalulukanä on November 30, 2012, 12:39:54 PM
If there is a 'New Ulm', does that imply there is an 'old' Ulm? (I have an internet friend that lives in Ulm).

There is the "original" Ulm *click* ;)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Yaknun

Neytiri:

alt, aber
vernarrt in AVATAR

Tìtstewan

Yaknun

Neytiri:

alt, aber
vernarrt in AVATAR

Tìtstewan

Well, I can go blind to the Ulmer Münster. ;D ;D

Yaknun

Quote from: Tìtstewan on November 30, 2012, 02:29:31 PM
Well, I can go blind to the Ulmer Münster. ;D ;D

that's exactly what I mean - and therefore you become a travel guide  :-* :-* :-*
Neytiri:

alt, aber
vernarrt in AVATAR

Tìtstewan

You'd have to reach blindly to Kölner Dom. :P ;D

Lunarria

Well since I have relocated I wish to see if there's anyone close to me....so here goes...
Anyone in South Dakota?
I am everything I will be and nothing that I seem to be, and judging from the look on your face, everything you both fear and desire with all of your being.
Here's the question:
Are you willing to take the risks necessary to achieve that which you desire?
-myself

Plz feel free to correct me if i misspell or mispronounce anything. I promise no hard feelings.

Eanna

I'm from Erfurt, in Germany  :) I'd really like to get back into learning the language!

Tìtstewan

Kaltxì ma Eanna!

Just join here in TeamSpeak on monday and wednesday in the German section.
Just take a look here in Lerngruppe (TeamSpeak, Mo & Mi 20-21 Uhr). ;)

Mesireatu

Kaltxì! :)
Oel kameie ngati! Swedish woman, 51, looks for new friends, hopefully in Värmland, Karlstad or in Sweden, Europe at least. Eywa ngati!  :-*
Varför minns jag alla dåliga vitsar, men glömmer alla infix i Na'vi?? ???
Why do I remember all bad jokes, but forget all the infixes in Na'vi?? :-[

Jag älskar dig, Sara L!!
Nga yawne lu oer, Sara L!!

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Quote from: Il Sogno Viandante on May 26, 2013, 10:50:32 AM
Kaltxì! :)
Oel kameie ngati! Swedish woman, 51, looks for new friends, hopefully in Värmland, Karlstad or in Sweden, Europe at least. Eywa ngati!  :-*

Kaltxì, ma Il Sogno Viandante! I've seen you posting around the LearnNavi boards. You might want to start an introduction thread for yourself. Its good to see some enthusiastic older folks here. These are the kind of people that get involved and stick with it. I myself am 52, so we are about the same age. Although a broadcast engineer by profession, I volunteer at a zoo on weekends where the volunteers do the actual animal care. We have consistently found that older people are more reliable and dependable because they have learned what the term 'commitment' means, and will 'stick it out' throughout whatever happens. We certainly need more folks like that here!

Yawey ngahu!

Chrystofer

I'm in Dunedin New Zealand :)  :P are there any others here?