Find a Na'vi friend

Started by Skxawng, December 21, 2009, 02:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesireatu

Kaltxì ma `Eylan Ayfalulukanä!
Oel kameie ngati! Irayo! Most kindly of you to say that!  :-[ Myself, I work as a journalist in Karlstad, Värmland, Sweden. Honestly, they think I'm a little weird that talks a fantasy language, but I reply: So is Esperanto too.. Any more problems?  People that have an own life, loves to sneek into other people's life.. (Fermin) Take care! Eywa ngahu & Kìyevame Il Sogno Viandante (That's 'The Dreamwalker' in Italian)
Varför minns jag alla dåliga vitsar, men glömmer alla infix i Na'vi?? ???
Why do I remember all bad jokes, but forget all the infixes in Na'vi?? :-[

Jag älskar dig, Sara L!!
Nga yawne lu oer, Sara L!!

utraltireaite

I've just checked the google map and tagged my home. It seems I'm a long way from anyone.  :'(

Tìtstewan

You are the first member from Zambia, which I ever saw here. Tewti! :D

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Ftiafpi

Quote from: utraltireaite on September 14, 2013, 03:32:26 PM
I've just checked the google map and tagged my home. It seems I'm a long way from anyone.  :'(

Wow, fans of the Na'vi language really is a passion unbound from culture.

Atokirina Sweriye

I'm in Stockholm, Sweden, but have no idea how to work the map after right clicking, all I get is "What's here?" and some golf club, hahaha. Oh well. I'm here anyway, but long to move south to central Europe, Paris maybe.

Mesireatu

Kaltxì ma Atokirina Sweriye!
Oel kameie ngati! Myself, I lives outside Karlstad (in Molkom), but I came from Stockholm. I also have lived in Uppsala. It would be nice if we could be friends. Wish you all the best! Kìyevame ulte Eywa ngahu

Jag älskar dig, Sara L!!

Atokirina Sweriye

Quote from: Il Sogno Viandante on April 17, 2014, 05:54:56 AM
Kaltxì ma Atokirina Sweriye!
Oel kameie ngati! Myself, I lives outside Karlstad (in Molkom), but I came from Stockholm. I also have lived in Uppsala. It would be nice if we could be friends. Wish you all the best! Kìyevame ulte Eywa ngahu

Cool, I've lived in Uppsala too, in Luthagen, but now I live in Nacka.

Tirea Aean

I wonder what Le'eylan is up to these days. She's in Sweden too.

Tìtstewan

She was online two/three days ago, if I remember me corret. :)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Anahera

Hi! I'm Anahera and I'm really excited to join the Na'vi community but I am a little lost on where to get started so a friend would be greatly appreciated! :D please and thank you
I agree with JakeSully. We are killing our Mother, our planet. Sometimes (every moment I breath) I feel like I was born on the wrong planet at the wrong time.

I don't understand why my tsmuk feel the need to hurt others, yet it happens continuously. It hurts to think about, but it is even worse to watch.

I tend to run off at the mouth at increasing speeds regardless of my mood and I am always open to help someone if they need it. Never be afraid to speak out because you might just enjoy the response.

Eywa ngahu :)

Tirea Aean

I'll be your friend. :)

This thread though I think is for trying to find people near you. Which stare are you in?

archaic

I'm a bad influence. You'll generally find me around, being subversive. Or in the Spam section.

I wish you every success with the language.

Archaic - failed Avatar hater.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Quote from: Tirea Aean on April 21, 2014, 05:48:28 PM
I'll be your friend. :)

This thread though I think is for trying to find people near you. Which stare are you in?

She is in Louisiana. Much closer to you than me, if you are still where you were last I knew.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Tirea Aean

Maryland my whole life, then to Houston for 6mo now I'm back.

Mesireatu

Myself, I lived in Flogsta and Stenhagen. I also have lived in Nacka, in Fisksätra and I miss all three places. Now, I maybe will move to Sala..
Härom veckan skulle jag till Uppsala, men såg inte upp, så jag hamnade i Sala..

Jag älskar dig, Sara L!!

Tstewa Ikrantsyìp

I love in Australia. I don't know if anyone lives in Australia who studies Na'vi. I doubt it. But i'd love to have a pen pal or lots of long distance friends i can learn my favourite language with. if anyones willing to be my pen pal :) or anyone whos willing to tutor i wouldn't mind either hahahahahahahahahahaha

Eywa ngahu.
Ney'ite
Mega - Na'vi - Booklet - Project (One Book to Rule Them All)
Unofficial Na'vi survey
Na'vi - Sign - Language - Project

Na'vi - Language - Book - Project

’ite

Kaltxì! Oeru syaw Jess. I have been studying Na'vi for about 36 hours. What a beautiful language!  :D I'm quite new to these forums, and the reason I joined is because my almost unhealthy obsession with Avatar and the Na'vi People has recently resurfaced.  8) I just wanted to say hello and I am thrilled to be a part of the Learn Na'vi forums, even though my journey has been started a little late... I should speak enough Na'vi for the sequels, though! Irayo!  ;)

Kiyevame Ikran

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte'
Hello and welcome

Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random

Kame Ayyo’koti

Quote from: 'ite on June 02, 2014, 09:11:09 PM
Kaltxì! Oeru syaw Jess. I have been studying Na'vi for about 36 hours. What a beautiful language!  :D I'm quite new to these forums, and the reason I joined is because my almost unhealthy obsession with Avatar and the Na'vi People has recently resurfaced.  8) I just wanted to say hello and I am thrilled to be a part of the Learn Na'vi forums, even though my journey has been started a little late... I should speak enough Na'vi for the sequels, though! Irayo!  ;)

Fehhh, there is no such thing as "too late." And you already speak the language each time you speak nìNa'vi, whether it is one word or many. 8) It is just a matter of learning more things to say! ;D

Ha Zola'u nìprrte'! We hope you find what you seek. (And if you cannot, we'd be happy to show you where to find it. ;))
"Your work is to discover your world, and then with all your heart give yourself to it."

’ite

Quote from: Kame Ayyo'koti on June 03, 2014, 08:59:47 AM

Fehhh, there is no such thing as "too late." And you already speak the language each time you speak nìNa'vi, whether it is one word or many. 8) It is just a matter of learning more things to say! ;D

Ha Zola'u nìprrte'! We hope you find what you seek. (And if you cannot, we'd be happy to show you where to find it. ;))

Irayo!  :)