Find a Na'vi friend

Started by Skxawng, December 21, 2009, 02:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tstewa Ikrantsyìp

Mega - Na'vi - Booklet - Project (One Book to Rule Them All)
Unofficial Na'vi survey
Na'vi - Sign - Language - Project

Na'vi - Language - Book - Project

Kiyevame Ikran

Quote from: LBI on June 05, 2014, 08:43:05 PM
Kaltxi family

Kaltxì, not kaltxi

Family: soaiä

Edit: Family: soaia
Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random

Ezy Ryder

"Soaiä" is the genitive. "Soaia" is the nominative.

Tìtstewan

Family = soaia (no ä)

Edit:
Ninja'd ;D

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Kiyevame Ikran

Quote from: Tìtstewan on June 06, 2014, 08:37:17 AM
Family = soaia (no ä)

Edit:
Ninja'd ;D

:-[ Hiding behind a tree  :-[

Thank you for correcting me. I didn't know about it.
Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random

Wind12

I'm from St. Joseph Missouri, but I'm a skxawng so I can't figure out that map on my IPad mini :(
But Kaltxì  :D

Ali'ìmalu

Kaltxì ma frapo!
So I've been half-heartedly stalking for a few days now, but have been too shy to speak.  :-[  I'm slowly learning, and would love to find a buddy to help!  I think my pronunciation is good, but the evaluation of a complete novice is hardly satisfactory to me.  ;)  I live in northern Illinois, but I do have an iPad for anyone who would be willing to face time!  I'm currently lurking and letting my brain decompress. So much grammar!   :o

Irayo ngaru mikyun.
(I'm going to hope I said that right)

Tìlu

Kaltxì! I just saw this and put that I'm in Edmond, Oklahoma. :)

Ftiafpi

Darn world, too big. We're all so far apart.

Tstewa Ikrantsyìp

is there anybody in Australia. I really want a Na'vi friend with the same country like me, I'd love if someone knew someone who was..

Ta Tstewa Ikrantsyip
Unofficial Na'vi survey

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Tstewa Ikrantsyìp on March 07, 2015, 04:57:19 PM
is there anybody in Australia. I really want a Na'vi friend with the same country like me, I'd love if someone knew someone who was..

Ta Tstewa Ikrantsyip

Well, there's Ngawng http://forum.learnnavi.org/profile/?u=4325 But they haven't been active in a few months. Not sure of any other active members from Australia.

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Neyite

baha hi i'm in alaska

-sobs-

i'm so alooooone

Tstewa Ikrantsyìp

ma Neyite

Despite distances we all want to close between the people of the Na'vi community. sometimes, even if the physical distance is huge, the community is always here for you.
I'd be happy to regularly converse with you.
Kaltxì
my name is Tstewa Ikrantsyìp
Unofficial Na'vi survey

Omatikaya Tsamsiyu

I'm also nw here, just looking around and trying to transolate from Na'vi some senances... Don't realy know what to say...
N-Na'vi
E-elegant
Y-yawne (beloved)
T-taronyu (huntress)
I-inteligent
R-reliable
I-Ikran Makto (Ikran rider)

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Omatikaya Tsamsiyu on April 08, 2015, 04:03:45 PM
I'm also nw here, just looking around and trying to transolate from Na'vi some senances... Don't realy know what to say...

You can say whatever you like.  ;)

Omatikaya Tsamsiyu

...but don't know what...
N-Na'vi
E-elegant
Y-yawne (beloved)
T-taronyu (huntress)
I-inteligent
R-reliable
I-Ikran Makto (Ikran rider)

Ftxavanga unilyu atxen

Kaltxi ,

I try to Find study friend , back in The years i have one but i stopt for a While ( years)

I want to try to learn again , i'm from Holland , i hope someone wants to help me with The basics .

Let me know please  :)

Hayalovay
i see you ....Eywah ngahu...

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Ftxavanga unilyu atxen on April 10, 2015, 05:31:34 PM
Kaltxi ,

I try to Find study friend , back in The years i have one but i stopt for a While ( years)

I want to try to learn again , i'm from Holland , i hope someone wants to help me with The basics .

Let me know please  :)

Hayalovay

Everyone wants to help you with the basics. :) I wish I was already done re-designing my Na'vi Lessons website.. It's almost there. I should have all the style quirks worked out soon. But in case you're curious, here's the link: http://tirea.learnnavi.org

archaic

Still trying to learn the basics. Mostly failing.   ???  :-\ 
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.