Greeting to all

Started by Blue Elf, February 09, 2011, 04:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Elf

Sìltsan fìtxon fraporu smuke sì smukan (yes, there is deep night in my country just now).
Oe lu Na'vi sngä'iyu, but I hope I'll be quite good once.
How I got here: I don't go to cinema too often, so I missed Avatar launch in 2009 and its return in August 2010. I had a success only during last Christmas and this movie left me out of breath. It was even my first movie seen in 3D, so I was impressed very much. I love the Pandora world and its blue inhabitants, which is uncomparable with our crazy and bustling world.
I wanted to learn more about the film and was pleasantly surprised when I discovered, that lì'fya leNa'vi is living language with its own community and even with section in my native tongue (irayo ma nìTseskxì smukan for Na'vi to Czech dictionary and grammar). So I decided to try to learn this interesting language, although my friend are smilling to this idea. Unfortunately, most of Czech community dream their winter dreams :) so I'm here to get more information about speech of Na'vi.
Let me be here with you.

Eywa ngahu.
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Le'eylan

Zola'eiu nìprrte'!
Welcome  :)

Suneiu oer fwa lì'fya leNa'vi ngar sunu.
I'm glad you like the Na'vi language.

Fìtsengit teiok pxaya tutet atxantsan, ulte frapo new srung sivi.
There are a lot of excellent people in this forum, and everyone want to help..

Txo ngaru lu sìpawm lì'fyateri leNa'vi, nì'aw nìftue pivawm.
If you have questions about the Na'vi language, just ask.

Sìlpey oe tsnì ngar livu tì'o'!
I hope you'll have fun!
Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

bommel

Kaltxì and welcome to the forum! Great to see more and more people becoming interested in Na'vi :)

Wushukid

Kaltxì ma oeya 'eylan ulte zola'eiu nipprte!!
It's great that you have joined our forum!!
I am sure you will enjoy every moment of being here!!

Kìyevame ulte eywa ngahu!!

Eyawng te Klltepayu

Yeah, it's a great little place this. There really is nowhere better when it comes to learning this wonderful language.
Please tell me if you see mistakes in a Na'vi post of mine. It's the only way I'll learn. :P

Kan oe trro fnivan lì'fyat leNa'vi frapoto a foru ke sunängu rel arusikx alu Uniltìrantokx.

Blue Elf

Fraporu irayo uo kaltxì si :)
I'm unsure if uo is correct in this context, is there better preposition in meaning "thanks for something"?

Quote from: Wushukid on February 10, 2011, 08:09:46 AM
Kaltxì ma oeya 'eylan ulte zola'eiu nipprte!!
Kaltxì ma Wushukid, there are some mistakes in your words but nevermind, we are both new here. Correct form is
Kaltxì ma oeyä 'eylan ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'!!
Grammar is not so difficult as it appears at first look. I wish you success in studying Na'vi !
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Quote from: Eyawng te Klltepayu on February 10, 2011, 08:14:25 AM
Yeah, it's a great little place this. There really is nowhere better when it comes to learning this wonderful language.

Indeed! ;D

I wish you a very warm welcome, ma Blue Elf. :) I'm sure you'll find the learning here very enriching and fun! (:

Alyara Arati

Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on February 10, 2011, 08:34:48 PM
Quote from: Eyawng te Klltepayu on February 10, 2011, 08:14:25 AM

Indeed! ;D

I wish you a very warm welcome, ma Blue Elf. :) I'm sure you'll find the learning here very enriching and fun! (:

I think that says it all.  This is a wonderful place to discuss the movie, learn the language, and in general immerse yourself in all things Na'vi. :D  Eywa ngahu.
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Ikran Eyktan

Kaltxì!

Welcome to the forum, you will indeed have a great time learning the Na'vi language.  Lots of members here are more than willing to help you out.  Be sure to check out the resources in the Beginners section of the forum, as they are great tools to read over when starting out.

'Ivong Na'vi ;D