Hello!

Started by Tiluko, March 07, 2013, 05:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiluko

Kaltxì everyone! c:
I'm Heidi and am new to the forums, though I have browsed around while I didn't have an account. I recently became really interested in Avatar again just recently and felt like trying to learn Na'vi. So I figured I would come here.

And I'm not really completely sure what I should start learning first, if anyone could help me with that.

Vawmataw

Welcome here! Zola'u nìprrte' fìtsenge!

I hope that you will participate here as you can. If you want to learn Na'vi, there are good people who can help you and teach you (some ones: Prrton, Tirea Aean, Puvomun, Plumps, Toruk Makto, etc.). Ask members, moderators or admins if you need any help or if you have any question, we'll answer and help you!

Don't be shy to participate at our threads, after you know what's the subject, and respect the rules and the others. We're smuktu, that is brothers and sisters.

Enjoy your adventure here!  :)

Kameyu a Kepekmì
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Tìtstewan

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte' ma Tiluko

I think this is a good post for beginners.
However, just feel free to ask. :)

- ta Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Taronyu Leleioae

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte' ma Tiluko!

The best place is to start is in the Beginner's portion of the forum (just scroll down the page).  There you will find lots of good information and also a thread to ask your questions!   :)

Also, on the main page to the website, you will find a link for Media.  This is where the updated dictionaries are located for you to download.  You may need to download Adobe Reader to open them which is free from Adobe.

Welcome and best wishes on the beginning of your journey!

ta
TL

Stranger Come Knocking

Welcome to the forum. :)
I will not die for less
I dug my grave in this
Will I go before I fall
Or live to slight the odds?

These are my books.  You should check it out.  Speculative sci-fi murder mystery historical fiction.

Yaknun

Also from me a warm welcome here ma tsmuke Heidi.

Have good time with us crazy Na'vi.

Kiyevame ulte Eywa ngahu  ;) :D
Neytiri:
"Sie leben, Jake, in Eywa"

alt, aber
vernarrt in AVATAR

Tiluko

Irayo for all the warm welcomes! :D
If I have any questions with stuff I'll definitely post them, or PM them to a member.
I'm working on getting a few easy words/phrases memorized along with how to say individual letters first.

Kamean

Pängkxotsengmì zola'u nìprrte'! :D
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Tsyalatun te Eyktan Txuratu'itan

Ma Tiluko, kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte'!

A warm welcome to the forums!.

Oe rangal tsnì sayunu ngaru krra nerume ayoeyä lì'fyati.

Kìyevame, ulte ngahu Eywa!