hello!

Started by shaper1990, October 28, 2015, 11:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaper1990

just signed up and excited to start learning navi again.

hope to hear from you guys, could definitely use the help!

Toliman

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte', ma shaper1990  :)

Hello and welcome here  :)

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Rotobull cz

Zola'u nìprrte' ma shaper1990! :D
Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

Eana Unil

Zola'u nìprrte'
So you've learned before? Have a look at the Beginner's section here, there's a ton of helpful stuff. If you have any questions, just ask!

:)

Vawmataw

Welcome (back)!
You will find here a fun community. We're ready to accompany you during your learning.

- Vawmataw the Clown
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Zola'u nìprrte' nìmun, ma shaper1990!

I am assuming you have spent some time here before.

In any case, we are all here to help. I see you have already posted on the Syawtseng (shoutbox). Where you begin lerning Na'vi is really up to you and your learning style. I approached it a little more academically than most other folks, especially because it was my first language outside of my native English. A lot of other folks learn by learning vocabulary and trying it out in sentences. Everyone, I think benefits by learning early on, the letters and their sounds. Also being aware of the significant differences from your native language (which I assume is English) really helps. Among these are lenition (Sound changes based on prefixes-- Vamataw has touched on that with you), the tripartite noun case system, the use of infixes in verbs, and (mostly) free word order.

In any case, I hope you enjoy your time here!

'Eylan, the lion man

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Dreamlight

Hello, and welcome to our little madhouse.  Relax, have a cup of tea.  You're among friends.
http://www.reverbnation.com/inkubussukkubus
"Peace on Earth" was all it said.

Toliman

Quote... our little madhouse
;D ;D

Hahaw[hhvhhvcz]

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte' fìtsenge ma shaper1990! :D

Quote from: Dreamlight on October 30, 2015, 05:28:06 PM
Hello, and welcome to our little madhouse.  Relax, have a cup of tea.  You're among friends.

hrh ;D
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: $1551 ($396 with sales) (updated 17.3.16)
  • Games owned: 97
  • Games not played: 34 (35%)
  • Hours on record: 1,825.3h