Hello

Started by Lora Syulang, March 30, 2011, 05:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lora Syulang

This is my first post and my first day here. I am new to this whole forum thing so please forgive any mistakes and I will make sure to search real hard before posting to avoid necroposting.
This looks like a great place to be, and I hope I can learn this language as good as you guys. :)

bommel

Kaltxì and welcome to the forum! It's a great forum, right decision to join ;)

Stranger Come Knocking

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte, ma tsmuk. :D Yes, this is a great place to be and learn Na'vi.  Don't give up; ask questions!
I will not die for less
I dug my grave in this
Will I go before I fall
Or live to slight the odds?

These are my books.  You should check it out.  Speculative sci-fi murder mystery historical fiction.

Alyara Arati

Kaltxì ulte oel ngati kameie.  This is a really great forum.  Don't be afraid to make mistakes!  Everyone here will be happy to help you. :)

Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Kaltxì and welcome! :D

Like the others have said, joining this forum is definitely a very good idea. ;) I hope you'll enjoy learning the language and discussing with us - though I don't have any doubts it'll be the case! :P

Tswusayona Tsamsiyu

kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte'. kameie ngati. sìlpey tsnì layu ngaru tì'o' atxan. txo fmivi nga nìtxan, nga flayä ulta layu tsulfätu Na'viyä.
Nivume Na'vit, fpivìl nìNa'vi, kivame na Na'vi.....
oer fko syaw tswusayona tsamsiyu

Kamean

Kaltxì ma Lor Syulang ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'! :)
At first I advise you come to this stuff and read this language studying tips. And don't be afraid of errors and ask all that you don't understand. There are teachers to correct you when you need it, and they are all helpful, patient, and kind.
Eywa ngahu. :D   

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Human No More

Kaltxi! Zola'u niprrte' :)
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman