hello

Started by Fyeiep Eywati, August 19, 2013, 09:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fyeiep Eywati

hello i am new and im excited to learn Na'vi

Eywayä tìmwiä

Kaltxì, ma Fyeiep Eywati! Zola'u nìprrte'!

Fyeiep Eywati

thank you. im new here. you  can probably already tell.

Eywayä tìmwiä

I hope you have fun, ma 'eylan! (Friend)

Fyeiep Eywati

yay. im hoping i can make many other friends here. its nice to be here

Tìtstewan

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte' Kelutralmì leNa'vi!

I hope you have a lots of fun here. :)

Eywa ngahu!

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Eywayä tìmwiä

You are welcome here! You will become friends with many of the people on here, just get yourself out there on some posts.  It seems like you got a friend in Tìtstewan!

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Eywayä tìmwiä on August 19, 2013, 09:58:49 PM
... It seems like you got a friend in Tìtstewan!
;D Well, if help is needed, I will of coure helping as well as I can.
If you looking for learning materials, just take a look here. :)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Tirea Aean

:D YES! O how I LOVE to see new faces. Especially at a time like this.

So what brings you here? Have you recently just seen AVATAR for the first time? OR have you just now found the curiosity to Google if the language is real? :D (This question also goes out to Eywayä tìmwiä, who I notice is also new)

I hope you'll have a great time here learning the Na'vi language. If you have questions , don't hesitate to look around and/or ask. :D

Ftiafpi

Kaltxì ma 'eylan, ulte zola'u nìprrte'!

Allow me to also share my happiness at welcoming you to forum and also to point you to our new and improved Links to useful learning materials topic.

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Ftiafpi on August 19, 2013, 11:07:15 PM
Allow me to also share my happiness at welcoming you to forum and also to point you to our new and improved Links to useful learning materials topic.
I did that two posts above. ;) ;D ;D

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Tìtstewan on August 19, 2013, 11:20:07 PM
Quote from: Ftiafpi on August 19, 2013, 11:07:15 PM
I did that two posts above. ;) ;D ;D

It was carefully hidden, I missed it entirely. :)

Tìtstewan

Hrh! You have written it much more beautyful. :)

Eywayä tìmwiä

Quote from: Tirea Aean on August 19, 2013, 10:35:11 PM

So what brings you here? Have you recently just seen AVATAR for the first time? OR have you just now found the curiosity to Google if the language is real? :D (This question also goes out to Eywayä tìmwiä, who I notice is also new)

I came here because I was learning on memrise and it wasn't working as well as I would have liked, so I found this forum and website.  Fyeiep Eywati was brought here by me! He's a friend in real and is learning Na'vi with me.

Vawmataw

YAY! Na'vi friends! :D
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Eywayä tìmwiä on August 20, 2013, 09:18:24 AM

I came here because I was learning on memrise and it wasn't working as well as I would have liked, so I found this forum and website.  Fyeiep Eywati was brought here by me! He's a friend in real and is learning Na'vi with me.

WOW! You have a friend in real life learning with you! That is so rare and amazing! How is the learning going? Found any cool projects that work for you in here?

Wow I need to start posting on my easy lessons blog again @_@

Eywayä tìmwiä

Quote from: Tirea Aean on August 20, 2013, 10:59:30 AM
Quote from: Eywayä tìmwiä on August 20, 2013, 09:18:24 AM

WOW! You have a friend in real life learning with you! That is so rare and amazing! How is the learning going? Found any cool projects that work for you in here?

Wow I need to start posting on my easy lessons blog again @_@

Irayo, ma Tirea Aean! The learning is going pretty well for me, and I'm trying to teach Fyeiep Ewyati.  I'm still working on pronunciation.  I'm not sure what you mean by projects, but right now I'm writing down phrases and words and such to make learning a bit easier.  I try to have small conversations, usually in the Beginner forums.  Right now, I'm learning by imitation.  Fyeiep Eywati and I talk through Skype.  I think I've seen your blog.  It's good! I have some of the lesson bookmarked!

Tirea Aean

Glad to hear things are going well. Yay Skype! (And yay for people still reading my blog :D)

If you (or anyone really) wanna chat or talk I'm tireaaean on Skype. :)

By projects I mean stuff you find in /projects and /learning-resources

Eywayä tìmwiä

I think I added you on Skype.  I'm not sure if I found the right person.  I'm not doing any projects yet, but I'm looking into it now.

Tirea Aean

I see you added me :)

You don't have to participate in projects if you don't want to or are not comfortable but you can use them if you want ;)