Hello all

Started by Lielle, December 27, 2009, 10:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lielle

My name is Teniya Marie. You can call me Lielle. I am very interested in learning Na'vi because it's so incredibly beautiful. I saw Avatar for the first time the day it was released, and fell in love with the Na'vi people. James Cameron's film changed my life with it's amazing composition and color. The actors and actresses within the film made it such an amazing experience.

I'm known within my group of friends to be the language-lover. I spend hours every day doing crosswords and have taught myself japanese and spanish, along with russian and czech.

About me...

I'm an eighteen year old geek who is currently transitioning into los angeles (west hollywood). I work for Suicide Girls as an alternative model and have a love for video games. (Currently; Rub Rabbits by Konami has stolen my time). When I watch a film, i don't just fall into the story- I also see how the editing process was and the digital graphics. Colors amaze me; since I've been a graphic designer/Photographer for the past seven years. I take art seriously and enjoy music in my sparest of times to relax. The second I finished watching Avatar, I knew I wanted to learn this amazing language.

xxxooo,
"Milenka"