Hello Everyone!

Started by AketuanNavi, February 04, 2011, 02:15:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AketuanNavi

Kaltxi
My name is Kevin, and I have been a member of other Avatar forums for a while (ToS, AF). I have decided to join your community in the hopes of one day understanding the complex Na'vi language...and of course to have some fun discussing Avatar. Another reason for joining is to find some people to travel to the Seattle Avatar exhibit with...

Anyway, I look forward to meeting all of you!

Eywa ngahu

bommel

Kaltxì and welcome!
If you like to learn the language this is the right place to do so! Just have a look at the beginner section ;)

Le'eylan

Zola'eiu nìprrte'! Fìtseng lu txantsan, ulte nga nasyumeie nìtxan nì'o'.
Welcome! This place is awesome, and you will definitely learn a lot in a fun way.
Fìtsenget tok pxaya tìkangkemvit, ulte nga ziviene nari tivìng mefumur: Project NeytiriProject Ngaynume.
On this forum we have many projects, and you should check these two out: Project Neytiri and Project Ngaynume

Neytiri project lu tìkangkemvi a 'awa numeyut hu 'awa karyut 'awsitenyem, ulte nìtsafya numeyu nerume.
Ngaynume lu na numtseng. Pongu nerume 'awsiteng hu 'awa karyu.

The Neytiri Project is a project with one teacher and one student who pare up and learn together.
Ngaynume is like a school. A group learns together with one teacher.

Txo ngar lu sìpawm lì'fyateri leNa'vi, fu 'uoteri alahe, tsakrr nga tsun nìftue pivawm.
If you have questions about the Na'vi language, or anything else, then you can just ask.
Sìlpey oe tsnì fìtseng ngar sivunu.
I hope you'll like this place :)
Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Hello and welcome! :D

I believe all the reasons why you've chosen this community shall not be disappointed. :) You'll quickly see that it is an awesome place indeed! Have lots of fun and don't be shy, we don't bite! ;)

Tswusayona Tsamsiyu

kaltxì ma oeyä mipa 'eylan
nivume lì'fya leNa'vi nì'o'
Eywa srung sivi ngaru

hello my new friend
have fun learning Na'vi
may Eywa help you
Nivume Na'vit, fpivìl nìNa'vi, kivame na Na'vi.....
oer fko syaw tswusayona tsamsiyu

Alyara Arati

Kaltxì ma tsmukan!

I don't have a lot to add to all the wonderful things that have already been said, except that I hope you'll be as happy that you joined the forum as I am.

Eywa ngahu!
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

AketuanNavi

Quote from: Le'eylan on February 04, 2011, 05:20:56 AM
Zola'eiu nìprrte'! Fìtseng lu txantsan, ulte nga nasyumeie nìtxan nì'o'.
Welcome! This place is awesome, and you will definitely learn a lot in a fun way.
Fìtsenget tok pxaya tìkangkemvit, ulte nga ziviene nari tivìng mefumur: Project NeytiriProject Ngaynume.
On this forum we have many projects, and you should check these two out: Project Neytiri and Project Ngaynume

Neytiri project lu tìkangkemvi a 'awa numeyut hu 'awa karyut 'awsitenyem, ulte nìtsafya numeyu nerume.
Ngaynume lu na numtseng. Pongu nerume 'awsiteng hu 'awa karyu.

The Neytiri Project is a project with one teacher and one student who pare up and learn together.
Ngaynume is like a school. A group learns together with one teacher.

Txo ngar lu sìpawm lì'fyateri leNa'vi, fu 'uoteri alahe, tsakrr nga tsun nìftue pivawm.
If you have questions about the Na'vi language, or anything else, then you can just ask.
Sìlpey oe tsnì fìtseng ngar sivunu.
I hope you'll like this place :)

Thanks for the info! I signed up for the project Ngaynume.

And thanks for the welcome everyone, hopefully I will be around here often!  :)

Kamean

Kaltxì ulte zola'eiu nìprrte! :)
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Eana Tanhì

Kaltxì ma AketuanNavi :)
It's great to have someone from other forums here ;)

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Wushukid

Kaltxì ma oeya 'eylan ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'!!
I hope you will have a warm wellcome in this great forum !!!
Good luck with learning this awesome language!!!

'Oma Tirea

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on February 04, 2011, 09:58:55 PM

I believe all the reasons why you've chosen this community shall not be disappointed. :) You'll quickly see that it is an awesome place indeed! Have lots of fun and don't be shy, we don't bite! ;)

much, we don't bite much, sheesh!

I welcome you from the spam section, while most of us are ( in the spam section) still learning na'vi, a good deal (i believe) aren't all that good at it.  if you ever get bored, come down the the bottom of the forums where we lurk and party.  Remember though,  nothing is cuter than an 'eveng with an atokirina' floating by XD.
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

eejmensenikbenhet

Kaltxì ma Aketuan ulte zola'u nìprrte'!
I saw you briefly on TeamSpeak yesterday?

AketuanNavi

Quote from: Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan) on February 09, 2011, 12:20:07 AM

much, we don't bite much, sheesh!

I welcome you from the spam section, while most of us are ( in the spam section) still learning na'vi, a good deal (i believe) aren't all that good at it.  if you ever get bored, come down the the bottom of the forums where we lurk and party.  Remember though,  nothing is cuter than an 'eveng with an atokirina' floating by XD.

I'll be sure to check out that section when I get a chance  :)

Quote from: eejmensenikbenhet on February 09, 2011, 12:51:12 AM
Kaltxì ma Aketuan ulte zola'u nìprrte'!
I saw you briefly on TeamSpeak yesterday?

Yeah I got on once or twice to see how it worked before my lesson Tuesday night. Sorry I disconnected right away...hopefully I'll see you in Teamspeak again sometime soon.  :)  Although I'm afraid I can't say much yet in Na'vi...   ;)

eejmensenikbenhet

Quote from: AketuanNavi on February 09, 2011, 02:24:54 PM
Quote from: Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan) on February 09, 2011, 12:20:07 AM

I'll be sure to check out that section when I get a chance  :)

Quote from: eejmensenikbenhet on February 09, 2011, 12:51:12 AM

Yeah I got on once or twice to see how it worked before my lesson Tuesday night. Sorry I disconnected right away...hopefully I'll see you in Teamspeak again sometime soon.  :)  Although I'm afraid I can't say much yet in Na'vi...   ;)
Don't worry about that at all, TeamSpeak is there to help learning. I learned a lot from spreaking with other people. And I'm still a beginner too ;)