Hello everyone!

Started by vitalik_b, June 09, 2013, 08:19:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vitalik_b

Hello everyone, I still decided(or dared) to create my first topic here. A few years ago I watched AVATAR, but about this language I learned recently. So, I will to learn Na'vi.

total write time: 15 min. :(

Vawmataw

Quote from: vitalik_b on June 09, 2013, 08:19:22 AM
total write time: 15 min. :(
The total time you took to write this topic doesn't matter. ;) The most important thing is that you wrote something and expressed yourself. :)

Quote from: vitalik_b on June 09, 2013, 08:19:22 AM
A few years ago I watched AVATAR, but about this language I learned recently. So, I will to learn Na'vi.
Txantsan!
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Kemaweyan

Zola'u nìprrte'! Ngal tok fìtsengit nìtam txana krr ulte oeng smon fìtsap li :) Poltxe nga san lì'fyari leNa'vi nayume oe sìk a fì'ul sleyku oeti nitram. Oer prrte' lu frakrr fwa lì'fyari leNa'vi sute new sì fmi 'ivìn ;) Ha etrìpa syayvi ulte tsun nga pivawm frakrr txo 'uot ke tsivun tslivam. Ayoe nìwotx nìprrte' srung sasyi! :D

Welcome! You're here quite a long time and we already know each other :) It makes me happy that you said «I'll learn Na'vi». It's always pleasurable to me that people want and try to learn Na'vi ;) So have good luck and you may ask every time when you can't understand something. We all will help with pleasure! :D

Добро пожаловать! Ты здесь уже довольно долго и мы друг с другом уже знакомы :) Меня радует, что ты сказал: «Я буду изучать На'ви». Меня всегда приятно, когда люди хотят и пытаются заниматься На'ви ;) Так что удачи и ты можешь всегда спрашивать, если что-то будет непонятно. Мы все с удовольствием поможем! :D
Nìrangal frapo tsirvun pivlltxe nìNa'vi :D

Zhney

I'll learn with you. Right now I'm just starting after watching Avatar on TV the other day.

vitalik_b

I will start to learn Na'vi a little later. :-\

total write time: 30 sec, it is progress in my bad English. ;D

Zhney

Right now I've been practiceing my pronunciation of the alphabet and saying simple words. Great public holiday spent :)

vitalik_b

I already know the alphabet and its pronunciation, but it is hard to say a word.

Zhney

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm trying to make it more natural for me saying the different sounds for the alphabet, also I only decided to learn Na've about 3 days ago because it was on TV

vitalik_b

Last summer I accidentally came across a site about encyclopedia of Avatar, I even tried to speak on Na'vi, not knowing the alphabet and pronunciation. ;D There I learned a few words: kaltxì, srane, kexe, irayo. :)

Zhney

Quote from: vitalik_b on June 10, 2013, 06:37:40 AM
Last summer I accidentally came across a site about encyclopedia of Avatar, I even tried to speak on Na'vi, not knowing the alphabet and pronunciation. ;D There I learned a few words: kaltxì, srane, kexe, irayo. :)
what's kexe?

vitalik_b

Zhney

Ok. Not that I know what it means but you really confused me for a second

Tirea Aean

:') It's so nice seeing people join and start out.

If there's anything I can do to help, let me know. :) Feel free to send me a PM or IM with one of the icons below mi picture.

Kamean

Kaltxì ma tsmuk! Oel kameie ngati! :D
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Ngawng

Zola'u nìprrte'!

Mllt<ei>e oe Tirea-hu a-ean, it's so lovely to see new people wanting to learn Na'vi :D

29.f.australia