Hello everyone!

Started by Serjian, March 01, 2015, 10:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serjian

I honestly don't know where to begin. Uh...

Hello, I'm Robert. A 22 yo male from Ireland. I've been interested in learning the Na'vi language for a very long time but just like learning any new language it can be very daunting at first.

So I've come here to ask for help in where I can begin my journey on learning the amazing language.

I don't know what else I should be including here. I'm looking forward to reading your responses.

Thank you,
Serjian

Tìtstewan

Kaltxì ulte zola'eiu nìprrte' fìtsenge! :D

It's great to see new people here!

The first step would be to visit the Beginner section and readsome of the sticky threads there, particulary the Appeal to everyone who begins to study Na'vi.

Welcome and have fun! :)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Ftiafpi

Kaltxì ma mipa numeyu. Zola'u nìprrte'!

Glad to have you join us. The beginner section is definitely the place to start. The Links to Useful Learning Material is a good place to start as well. Another website that would be good to look at is naviteri.org, that's Dr. Frommer's blog (the creator of the language).

Please feel free to ask any questions you have here. Got a sentence you'd like to have translated into Na'vi?

Tìlu

Kaltxì! :)
And like ma Tìtstewan and ma Ftiafpi have said, the Beginners section and link to Helpful Learning materials definitely help.

And I a fairly new beginner as well. :D

Toruk Makto

Welcome!  Make yourself right at home!

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Vawmataw

Maidín mhaith agus fáilte! (Hello and welcome!)

(Now, you're looking at my pic and you're telling yourself what happened to me)

Quote from: Tìlu on March 02, 2015, 12:07:49 AM
And like ma Tìtstewan and ma Ftiafpi have said, the Beginners section and link to Helpful Learning materials definitely help.
Quote from: Ftiafpi on March 01, 2015, 11:58:19 PM
The Links to Useful Learning Material is a good place to start as well. Another website that would be good to look at is naviteri.org, that's Dr. Frommer's blog (the creator of the language).
Quote from: Tìtstewan on March 01, 2015, 11:21:25 PM
The first step would be to visit the Beginner section and readsome of the sticky threads there, particulary the Appeal to everyone who begins to study Na'vi.
These.

Feel free to read the materials. You can ask your questions in the beginners' board. Also, it's not only a forum of learning, so have fun here!
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Quote from: Vawmataw on March 02, 2015, 05:11:29 PM
Maidín mhaith agus fáilte! (Hello and welcome!)

Sunu oeru!

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrete', ma Serjian

I hope you enjoy your time here and learn a lot. We don't have a lot of smuk from Ireland here!

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Tirea Aean

Hello there! Welcome to the LN forums! I remember you from the past couple days in our TeamSpeak 3 server. :D

Plumps

Kaltxì agus fáilte romhat ;)

You might be our first member from Ireland in a veeeery long time :D

Great to have you here. I won't add to what all the others have said. I think I also saw you on TeamSpeak the other day. Whenever you want to know something, don't hesitate to ask. We're all here to help ... or just talk :)