Kaltxi!

Started by Cdasselin, November 07, 2012, 11:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cdasselin

Kaltxi, Me and a friend decided after she attempted to learn elvish that we would both instead venture to try to learn Na'vi! She is not on this website as far as I know, but I'm trying to learn it and have been surprised by not only how active a community of speakers there are but also by the shear number of resources available to learn it! I've tried to learn languages in the past and have found little to know info on the subjects, unlike Na'vi which has a forum a wiki a few blogs a memrise and instructional YouTube videos, it's really quite amazing! I only started attempting to learn this language the other day so I might need some help occasionally and please correct me when im wrong. I hope that I can continue to learn  Na'vi and become a member of this astonishing fan base! :) and here's a pic of me, and one of me where I'm an avatar ;D\

Tìtstewan

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte'! :D

Have a lot's of fun there in this forum, and happy learning! ;D
It is great to have new members!

Feel free to ask all you need.
At the first, check beginners stuff here.

Nice pics! :) :D

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Kamean

Kaltxì ma Cdasselin ulte zola'eiu nìprrte'! :)

Check also useful tips here.

Eywa ngahu. :D
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Stranger Come Knocking

Welcome to the forum.

Not even joking, I read your user initially as "Cardassian." ;D
I will not die for less
I dug my grave in this
Will I go before I fall
Or live to slight the odds?

These are my books.  You should check it out.  Speculative sci-fi murder mystery historical fiction.

Cdasselin

Quote from: Stranger Come Knocking on November 08, 2012, 05:34:17 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Not even joking, I read your user initially as "Cardassian." ;D

Thanks, an ha XD no, my full name is Cameron Asselin, middle initial d.

Tirea Aean

yeah bro, watch out on YouTube... especially TheNaviProfessor videos. If you're gonna watch YouTube videos for learning Na'vi, I recommend the LearnNavi channel, FtiaFpi channel or my own TireaAean channel.

Welcome to the forum! Lots of cool stuff here to help learn Na'vi. :) It's a really cool language not even really that hard to learn. English is worlds more difficult and complicated.

Cdasselin

Quote from: Tirea Aean on November 08, 2012, 08:38:21 PM
yeah bro, watch out on YouTube... especially TheNaviProfessor videos. If you're gonna watch YouTube videos for learning Na'vi, I recommend the LearnNavi channel, FtiaFpi channel or my own TireaAean channel.

Welcome to the forum! Lots of cool stuff here to help learn Na'vi. :) It's a really cool language not even really that hard to learn. English is worlds more difficult and complicated.

out of those three, the only one i've visited is yours. Ill check out the others too, and thanks :D