Hello everyone, just started in Na'vi

Started by MWMIKAEL, August 13, 2015, 08:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MWMIKAEL

Kaltxì!!! Oeru syaw Mikael Brenner, and I just started studying this wonderful language. I want to meet new people across the world, and practice my Na'vi, and help me keep learning.I was wondering ( I don't know if someone may be interested) about chatting via Whatsapp. Waiting your answers ;)

Tirea Aean

Kaltxì!  Welcome to Learn Na'vi!

Looks like you've already got to a good start by joining our forums! Make yourself at home!

I have WhatsApp too so if you want to text me you can do that. :)

Vawmataw

Bem-vindo :D

If you need help you can use the forum or send a private message to one of us (Tirea Aean as an example).
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

BlueHusky2154

Kaltxì ma 'eylan! Welcome to LN! Come be a part of our nice little fandom here. :)
Avatar, Furry, Amateur Astronomy, IT, PC gaming, Minecraft, Fortnite, music.
My life summarized.
:ikran: 8)

Eana Unil

Hi and welcome :)

Hope you'll find helpful stuff around here. About Whatsapp, just asked in another thread if there's a group, I'd like to join as well :3

Tìlu

Toliman

Rotobull cz

Kaltxì! Zola'u nìprrte'! :)

I think you will like being part of our Avatar family. Brothers and sisters here, wherever on Earth they are, have something in common - a Na'vi in their heart. :)
Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

BlueHusky2154

Quote from: Rotobull cz on August 14, 2015, 12:16:29 PM
Kaltxì! Zola'u nìprrte'! :)

I think you will like being part of our Avatar family. Brothers and sisters here, wherever on Earth they are, have something in common - a Na'vi in their heart. :)
Srane. We are all Na'vi inside. :)
Avatar, Furry, Amateur Astronomy, IT, PC gaming, Minecraft, Fortnite, music.
My life summarized.
:ikran: 8)

Hahaw[hhvhhvcz]

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte! :D

Feel free here...
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: $1551 ($396 with sales) (updated 17.3.16)
  • Games owned: 97
  • Games not played: 34 (35%)
  • Hours on record: 1,825.3h

Dreamlight

Hello, and welcome.  Relax, have a cup of tea and join our happy little madhouse.  :D
http://www.reverbnation.com/inkubussukkubus
"Peace on Earth" was all it said.

Toliman

Quote from: Dreamlight on August 14, 2015, 02:25:45 PM
Hello, and welcome.  Relax, have a cup of tea and join our happy little madhouse.  :D
happy little madhouse  ;D ;D ;D

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte', ma MWMIKAEL. Sìlpey oe tsnì krr ngeyä mì fìtsenge sunu ngaru!

We are always here to help!

There are always interesting conversations going on here, besides language-learning!

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]