Hello everyone (long intro)

Started by Oare, March 10, 2021, 09:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oare

Hello everyone,
I am new to creating an account here but I am not quite new to the forums per se.
I am probably the ultimate of all ultimate lurkers as I found this website many, many years ago. The movie came out back when I was in high school but I didn't give it a watch until 2010/2011. I loved the movie so much I even wrote a paper on it in school lol. Back then, I actually found the Tree of Souls forum before finding this website, but once I did, I've kept coming back every now and then.
I know these forums aren't what they used to be anymore but if I'm still coming back after all this time, I figured I might as well create an account.
I will admit that I did step away from this movie and fandom for a long while because I don't like being emotional (yes, this movie makes me emotional), and because after all the widespread hate this movie gets online, I was mentally battered into believing that maybe this truly was a bad movie. But after finally watching it again and seeing the extended version for the first time, I am no longer embarrassed to admit that this is a fantastic movie and at my age now, I don't really care who disagrees.
I'm not sure how active I will be on here, as life and daily priorities tends to take me all over the place most days. But I am happy to have finally joined this forum.

Hayalovay  :)

Taronyu

Zola'u nìprrte', ma 'eylan.

Never too late to enjoy good things with others. :)

Mako

Quote from: Oare on March 10, 2021, 09:49:03 PM
Hello everyone,
I am new to creating an account here but I am not quite new to the forums per se.
I am probably the ultimate of all ultimate lurkers as I found this website many, many years ago. The movie came out back when I was in high school but I didn't give it a watch until 2010/2011. I loved the movie so much I even wrote a paper on it in school lol. Back then, I actually found the Tree of Souls forum before finding this website, but once I did, I've kept coming back every now and then.
I know these forums aren't what they used to be anymore but if I'm still coming back after all this time, I figured I might as well create an account.
I will admit that I did step away from this movie and fandom for a long while because I don't like being emotional (yes, this movie makes me emotional), and because after all the widespread hate this movie gets online, I was mentally battered into believing that maybe this truly was a bad movie. But after finally watching it again and seeing the extended version for the first time, I am no longer embarrassed to admit that this is a fantastic movie and at my age now, I don't really care who disagrees.
I'm not sure how active I will be on here, as life and daily priorities tends to take me all over the place most days. But I am happy to have finally joined this forum.

Hayalovay  :)

Welcome Oare, glad to have you here

Toliman

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-