Hello fello Na'vi!

Started by AzureButterfly, September 26, 2017, 01:45:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AzureButterfly

Hello my fellow Na'vi! I heard about this intriguing land called Pandora and I  had to go visit. From the moment I arrived I was mesmerized and realized I don't ever want to have to go back home to the boring world back on Earth! :o 8) I hope to work hard here and be recognized as one of the family! I don't really understand the language as of yet but I will work hard to do so in time! :) I do hope with all my being to be a part of the family and I thank you for giving me the chance to be here and share this marvelous place with you all!

In case your curious~ I am a 26 yr old female who has been in love with Avatar since the movie came out and recently went to Florida to visit a friend and when we went to Animal Kingdom and experienced Pandora for the first time together my love of Avatar grew immensely! So much so that my friend decided to buy me the Avatar ears and tail to go along with the new banshee I adopted from the Rookery. I recently found this forum and was looking through it because I was so intrigued that there is a website to learn the Na'vi language! Well I'm doing everything else to be a Na'vi why not learn the language! In fact I was actually in Disney when you guys were having your meet up this year in Orlando! I had no idea! I think this is a super neat idea and makes me happy to know there is others out there that share such a love of all things Avatar just like I do. So..thank you for making a thing!

Toliman

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte' :)

Nice to see you here :)

Quote from: AzureButterfly on September 26, 2017, 01:45:03 AM
I do hope with all my being to be a part of the family and I thank you for giving me the chance to be here and share this marvelous place with you all!
Yeah, this is really marvelous place :) Enjoy it!

Tìtstewan

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte'! :)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Blue Elf

Quote from: AzureButterfly on September 26, 2017, 01:45:03 AM
Hello my fellow Na'vi! I heard about this intriguing land called Pandora and I  had to go visit. From the moment I arrived I was mesmerized and realized I don't ever want to have to go back home to the boring world back on Earth! :o 8) I hope to work hard here and be recognized as one of the family!
Welcome here! You are at correct place, when Earth is small for you :)
I don't really understand the language as of yet but I will work hard to do so in time! :) I do hope with all my being to be a part of the family and I thank you for giving me the chance to be here and share this marvelous place with you all!
No worry - we all were standing at zero level when we came here. If you need any help, simply ask - only those who ask, get answers. And here are people who can answer many question (maybe any :))
Enjoy this place with us.
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)